veteran adjustments -SPOILER-

The parachute is the neutral A aerial move...it's quite powerful, and it seems in this one he actually has the parachute motion as well.

Something I find odd is that I've seen characters attack in the air after performing the third jump attack...seems odd.

Also, there's a video that shows that Marth's neutral B move is less effective...instead of having an arch of impact, it simply charges and stabs, making it harder to use.

It's true that a short period after air dodging or using a third jump, attacks can be performed again (except more jumps/another third jump) This was confirmed back at E4all and is part of Sakurai's strategy to make ariel battles more intense.

anax4aero said:
The parachute is the neutral A aerial move...it's quite powerful, and it seems in this one he actually has the parachute motion as well.

Something I find odd is that I've seen characters attack in the air after performing the third jump attack...seems odd.

Also, there's a video that shows that Marth's neutral B move is less effective...instead of having an arch of impact, it simply charges and stabs, making it harder to use.
really? think it'll be like his up smash from melee and completely useless now? lol or do you think it'll have a useful amount of knockback.

to druidan: thats kinda cool. how much do you know about how that will work...like how many attacks after and for how long

ganondorf-up b move is different, has the same grab effect, but he does an uppercut which does initial damage, and it can break targets
toon link-compared to young link, toon link is in credibly fast, and has his own feel to the game
falco-dual pistols, throws his reflector like a yo-yo

spiff-ssbb said:
to druidan: thats kinda cool. how much do you know about how that will work...like how many attacks after and for how long

Well it lasts as long as it takes you to fall from however high you managed o get with your jumps/3rd-jump. As for how long it takes to recover mid-air from your third jump, I think it varies from character to character.

good to know. throwing your reflector sounds wicked....if fox can do it it'd be the perfect ledge garding move. oh thats cool...although it reduces the punishment for using your recovery move too early

Watched a few videos and it seems like Marth has less range with his sword now. But there is a smaller delay in between his attacks making them come out alot faster than before.

D1nner said:
Watched a few videos and it seems like Marth has less range with his sword now. But there is a smaller delay in between his attacks making them come out alot faster than before.
meh...wouldnt judge too much of your opinion on harder to see stuff like that on videos...the people who play in the video's seeem to suck alot lol i'm thinking the characters'll react alot different once we get our hands on them and play with actual tactics and not just mashing b button lol

spiff-ssbb said:
meh...wouldnt judge too much of your opinion on harder to see stuff like that on videos...the people who play in the video's seeem to suck alot lol i'm thinking the characters'll react alot different once we get our hands on them and play with actual tactics and not just mashing b button lol

still...as a marth player, I can vouch for the fact that the sword seems shorter, regardless of how bad the people playing are. He looks stronger though...just the fact that the FSA is pretty much a certain KO is amazing.

anax4aero said:
still...as a marth player, I can vouch for the fact that the sword seems shorter, regardless of how bad the people playing are. He looks stronger though...just the fact that the FSA is pretty much a certain KO is amazing.
this is true. i was never really that good with marth myself. do you think you'll still be able to tipper people? and with regards to the FSA i for one dont understand the hype... for a move that will never be used in tourneys it gets way too much attention in my books

Back