video game lies

Gr33n

Falco Lombardi
Dec 19, 2006
Corrinea,Space
I hate when someone lies and says that there is a secert place or level and you spend a week or mouth trying to find it intill you realize that it is not there it gets me so mad :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

lol, only game that i have done anything like this on is pokemon, ive tried like Everything there was that i could find on the net when i had the game to get mew or mewtwo or someone else dont remember... but i know how you feel haha

yea or that in blue verson i thought that there was a secert area where you can get all the pokemon lol

I got sucked into the rumour that if you completed all of WWF No Mercy on N64 you got tonnes of extras like TLC and Hell in a Cell matches, I was sadly hoaxed good and proper.

I got sucked by the 'Get Mew' rumor in pokemon Blue/Red. I tested it out and sadly I got no mew. Then I tried the Mew code hack and I got Mew in game. Talk about getting the 'right' rumors XD!

like some asshole at school who didn't have a gamecube kept on tellin me where the power button was but he got it wrong and said he was right when i had 1.
Also i spent about 2 hours a day for a month lookin for big foot in gta sa

My friend told me that in the original Paper mario when you face bowser in the end, if you beat him fast enough there's a special cut scene AND an alternative background.
Yeah right, I did it about 20 times 'till I screwed it.:mad:

My friend told me that after you beat Bowser on Paper Mario, that after the cutscene is over you can play extra mini-games. After waiting 2 hours of those stupid fireworks i finally realized that he might have lied to me >_>

That is correct sir. I would have a Paper Mario avatar from this site, but that's too ordinary. Have you seen like 5 different guys on this site with the same Mario brawl avatar?

Back