Video game playing teachers

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
Does anybody have a teacher who plays video games in their school? My math teacher is like that, and he's the only teacher I know of that knows what "Pwn, own, noob, nub, roxzors," and stuff like that is. One time after I was done with a test, I made a list of all the games I would buy for the Wii, and I titled "Wii" at the top. He walked past, and he smurked and said "November 19th." He's the coolest. =)

Wiired said:
My old geography teacher plays like Age of Empires and stuff.. he used to compare things to do with geography to it :lol:

My math teacher does stuff like that. Another example: He drew the triforce on the board, because it had to do with the geometry that we were doing, and he said "If none of you know what this is, I am going to kill myself."

X_x;; Dude, I envy you. My teachers suck... Lemme list off my teachers. xP
Math - Slightly feminine nerd-like asshole.
Spanish - Creepy, bitchy, annoying-voiced (If that makes sense) toquito-eatin' ... I can't think of a name, but she sucks nuts as well! Dx
American History - Creepy, can't speak English (ironically), touchy bastard with some weird disease thing on his arms that look like burns that make you freak out when he touches you with it... Can someone tell me why we have a Korean guy teaching us AMERICAN History? >_<
Literature - Disgusting, perverted, bald, egotistical, bipolar lawyer, who wears his shorts really high every day (He's like... Eighty.) whose testicles slip out of his shorts every once in a while! It disturbed the **** outta me! Dx ...****in' Morris Wolf. >_<
Science - Gonna keep this one short... Penguin-sized ***** that spaces all the time... xD

And, there... I'm done. >_<
... T_T I'm sad now. No one's on the forums! Where is everyone?! T_T

my teachers this year dont play games but last year my math teacher was the sponcer for the game club and we played xbox during lunch and stuff i'm going to bring my wii to school and play it during lunch

Kumoriken said:
American History - Creepy, can't speak English (ironically), touchy bastard with some weird disease thing on his arms that look like burns that make you freak out when he touches you with it... Can someone tell me why we have a Korean guy teaching us AMERICAN History? >_<
Literature - Disgusting, perverted, bald, egotistical, bipolar lawyer, who wears his shorts really high every day (He's like... Eighty.) whose testicles slip out of his shorts every once in a while! It disturbed the **** outta me! Dx ...****in' Morris Wolf. >_<
Science - Gonna keep this one short... Penguin-sized ***** that spaces all the time... xD

And, there... I'm done. >_<
... T_T I'm sad now. No one's on the forums! Where is everyone?! T_T

American history - yeah i have this teacher in science that can't speak english and cant TEACH...AT ALL

Literature - That would scare the **** out of me :scared:

Science - Thats the exactly how i would describe my science teacher and to top it off she can't speak english properly

I used to have a Maths teacher who was into games. We shared game copys and dvd ripping software. He was awesome :D.

my old tech teacher (never picked it in 3rd year) was in to Championship Manager games, we used to talk all period about it and i never got any writing work done. (he didnt mind cause i was crap at tech lol)

Also, he coached the american football team in the school, so he's allright. (althoug he wasnt a very good coach, but he taught me the basics and got me interested in NFL :) )

Kumoriken said:
X_x;; Nowadays, anyone can become a teacher. It pisses me off. >_<
I envy EVERYONE who has a gaming teacher. xP

Why thankyou. :D

my old computer teacher liked to play PC games but he hated my class and would make us do some boring ass program called mavis becan typing while he played star wars jedi knight 2 >.< he always let the junior class LAN with him and play

Back