Video Game Rental Sites

thechi444

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Just wondering if anyone is doing any game rental sites like gamefly.com. It's 12.95 the first month and 22.95 afterwards....you can have two games out @ once for as long as you want with no late fees. This sounds like a good deal for people who don't play games over and over again. It would take over 4 1/2 months of subscribing to their services to equal the price of about two games. How many games do you think you can "wear" out or beat in 4 1/2 months? What do you guys and gals think?

Last edited:
i would rather just go rent games at blockbuster
i also would rather enjoy the game then try to just beat it.

I rent games to test them out. I think you should just buy games.

pro gamer said:
I rent games to test them out. I think you should just buy games.

hmmm....do you work for Nintendo...:smilewinkgrin: Just kidding, I see everyone's point but it doesn't take more than say 4 weeks to casually play and enjoy a game to its fullest....IMO. Am i the only one here who doesn't really replay games they have beaten? I'm trying gamefly.com for one month and going to play about 4 games and just cancel it after the introductory offer. I'm really picky about buying games. I have been gaming for 20 years, and have wasted plenty of money on games that suck and ones that are really good but too short.

Back