VIDEO - my quest for a Wii

Mii to!

Dude, I went through that SAME thing, we took pictures though, not a video. It was a Monday two weeks back, I cheated and used some tracker sites my friend sent me (god bless old friendships at Tech Schools). We waiting on a Sunday morning at a local Target, who got 60, yes 60, sixty, mother f'n Six-tee, thats a SIX, added with a ZERO. We were number 37. I love Wii.

Oh, and for those of us in the States. Nintendo's hardware parts store online sells the remotes. $40 for the remote, $7 for two day shipping. Stop hunting, they send them from the factory.

I dont know why

But i watched the whole clip :thumbsup:

Good to see you got there in the end

Kind Regards
GOD

that was a good watch its good to see you finally got one.

congrats on getting one.. Took a good amount of calls!

yo this is scary...this is basically me...my names Justin...i went all around looking for one...denied by the same stores...and then i attempted calling...once again denied...and when it first shows him in call 1...i was doing that exact same thing...i was like OMFG and hid under my couch...but im watching it again.

Luv the vid hope this doesn't happen to me.

I'd laugh if you got stopped by the cops for speeding, then arrived at the store and they had none, not really, that would be evil.

Back