Video showing someone playing The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

cool. didnt really like WW much (didnt feel like zelda) and this doesnt look too much fun eather. i do like how you use the stylus though. seems like it will add a whole new possablilitys for this game

nice find..looking at this i think that the legend of zelda four swords would have been ridiculously better on the ds

I hope there is an option where you don't have to use the stylus and use the regular buttons like in MP:Hunters

Mitch2025 said:
cool. didnt really like WW much (didnt feel like zelda) and this doesnt look too much fun eather. i do like how you use the stylus though. seems like it will add a whole new possablilitys for this game
Try the game before you judge it;) .

That looks quite decent graphicly. It kinda looks like WW and Minish Cap combined

Why did they make windwaker have cel-shaded graphics anyway, was it so that people wouldn't connect it with Twilight Princess and the other Zelda games?

That game looks incredible, I loved Wind Waker. People critised the graphics but it was like playing a cartoon for the first time. That game is definetley my most wanted DS game.

I seriously think that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is going to be a huge hit. It reminds me of Fire Emblem in the way that it's turn-based. But I think my favorite part will be that I'm going to be a Pokemon. I will take that quiz a million times if I have to! I must be a Treecko!

Sorry. I posted on the wrong board. I clicked on "Next Thread" instead of "Next Page." Sorry!

Back