(video)Wii is for Everyone(video)

LukasJr

BRAAAP BRAAP I IZ BAK
Nov 25, 2006
PURE british MEAT
Wii Online Code
1312-7119-3891-2066
want to see the wii is for everyone...i thought so well chek this out(hilarious)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9P5Ve3xVAs&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

That reminds me of Thanksgiving at my house. My aunt, who is very overweight, was playing tennis, and she loved it. She said it wold be a great way for her to work out. Then my cousin, who is physically handicapped (paralyzed on his left side) and mentally retarded. He was playing baseball and bowling, and loving it. He was really good at bowling. He got a 150 or something close, with three strikes in one round. He immediately asked his mom if he could get one for Christmas. She went out and got one for him last week. I am so happy for him.

Tacos said:
That reminds me of Thanksgiving at my house. My aunt, who is very overweight, was playing tennis, and she loved it. She said it wold be a great way for her to work out. Then my cousin, who is physically handicapped (paralyzed on his left side) and mentally retarded. He was playing baseball and bowling, and loving it. He was really good at bowling. He got a 150 or something close, with three strikes in one round. He immediately asked his mom if he could get one for Christmas. She went out and got one for him last week. I am so happy for him.
thats not realy nice calling your aunt overwieght and your disabled cousin a retard

LukasJr said:
thats not realy nice calling your aunt overwieght and your disabled cousin a retard

What is not nice about that? The lady is morbidly obese. I love her, and she is a wonderful woman, but the fact is, she is overweight. As for my cousin, you need to understand that mental retardation is a type of disability. Calling someone retarded now is tough because people use the word wrong a lot. I am part of a charity which donates lots of money to the ARC Foundation, which stands for the Association for Retarded Citizens. Is THAT association wrong for having that name? Are the doctors not nice when they diagnose someone with mental retardation? I don't think so.

Edit: And notice I never used the word "retard" like you did. THAT is what is not really nice.

That is very nice for your cousin, I am glad that people with such disabilitys can enjoy it. I know a lot of disabled people who were frustrated at not being able to do things "normal" people can do, for this, i love the wii. Oh and I am very glad to hear you auntie can have a workout with the wii.

Tacos said:

Its good to know the Wii actually gives every1 a smile.

Tacos said:
What is not nice about that? The lady is morbidly obese. I love her, and she is a wonderful woman, but the fact is, she is overweight. As for my cousin, you need to understand that mental retardation is a type of disability. Calling someone retarded now is tough because people use the word wrong a lot. I am part of a charity which donates lots of money to the ARC Foundation, which stands for the Association for Retarded Citizens. Is THAT association wrong for having that name? Are the doctors not nice when they diagnose someone with mental retardation? I don't think so.

Edit: And notice I never used the word "retard" like you did. THAT is what is not really nice.
sorry man had no idea

Oh man, get excited, it is so much fun. You probably won't stop playing for a while after you get it.

i know this is sad but ime looking forward to creating the miis<<<<thats all ime excited about..oh and zelda ovcorse

Let me know your friend code when you get it. We can share Mii's, once I get my router up and running. (This week)

Back