Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
here are some videos of various problems with the ps3. what are your thoughts?
Red Screen Issue
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7twcUbGLqk[/MEDIA]
Socom 3 Online Shutoff Bug
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhYAksE5b_M[/MEDIA]
Green Line on the Screen
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mndpvq0NAN4[/MEDIA]
Weird Lines on the Screen
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQbYOhg1-Ew[/MEDIA]
Game Demo Glitch(bad)
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xK1A_hKeawc[/MEDIA]
Horrible Screen Problem
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_dPU6ZVJELM[/MEDIA]
Just Lovely
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQN5FgsXIw[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
i've played resitance (green line stuff) for about 40 hours since i have my ps3 , i doN,t have any green lines

Drizzt

I seen some of those issues on my cousin's PS3 as well. Whatever happened to Quality Assurance and Testing? Seems like they just shipped em out the door without actually testing anything :lol:

Yeah the ps3 sucks so bad. Every single one of them does that. Except for mine, and probably over 95% of everyone elses. Its a shame because the 360 didnt have any problem. Or wait they did. Actually about 1 out of 5 were defective. Well that leaves the wii. Every single wii is perfect. Well thats not true either. Mine is having some problems, and theres quite a few threads here with other peoples problem. The point is, if your having a problem, sony, minrosoft, or nintendo will take care of you. All companies will rpelace the system free of charge if its within the return policy.

What have we learned today? No system is perfect. Dedpoet has way too much time on his hands, and he is very threatened by the ps3 to start so many useless threads.

yea no company is perfect i have 360 and wii so far no problems with the wii and as for my 360 it only shut off just one time guessing due to overheating was playing that bad boy from sun rise to sun set lol ....with poor breathing room ... like i said in another therad give sony 1 1/2 - 2 years and there system will be number 2.. nintendo number 1 and 360 number 3 lol...

Pff, every console has problems. I recall practically everyone, (well I wouldn't say quite as much) including myself, having error code problems with our Wii's. Everything has problems when it first comes out (nothings perfect).

i think im going to go buy a 600 dollar clock that has problems keeping time. wait, i might go buy a 600 dollar shirt that i cant wear. hmm... maybe i should buy a 600 dollar computer that doesnt work right. although i sure would like a 600 dollar ipod that has problems playing music. wait, those 600 dollar phones that dont make calls right sure do look good.
give me a break people. the problems are there. period. if you choose to deny it fine, deny it. sony had 5 years to make this console and make it right. they didnt. they suck. it shouldnt take "1.5-2.5" years to be the best console. for 600 it should do all it is supposed to and more. the problems have only just started.

Wii&Ps3 said:
bravo to the last 2 people who actually contributed common sense to the thread.

Yes congrats poet. You were last one to this post :yay:

dedpoet777 said:
i think im going to go buy a 600 dollar clock that has problems keeping time. wait, i might go buy a 600 dollar shirt that i cant wear. hmm... maybe i should buy a 600 dollar computer that doesnt work right. although i sure would like a 600 dollar ipod that has problems playing music. wait, those 600 dollar phones that dont make calls right sure do look good.
give me a break people. the problems are there. period. if you choose to deny it fine, deny it. sony had 5 years to make this console and make it right. they didnt. they suck. it shouldnt take "1.5-2.5" years to be the best console. for 600 it should do all it is supposed to and more. the problems have only just started.

I spent $500 and mine plays blu ray movies as promised, plays ps3 games as promised, and plays online for free as promised. Maybe im missing the point? Or is your point that every ps3 should be perfect? Is the wii perfect? What about the 360? I paid $500 for my ps3 and it works as a $500 gaming system should. I paid $250 for my wii and it has problems. So what? You dont see me starting a bunch of threads bashing the wii.

I dont recall the GCN having any problems, but thats a shame to see that happen to the PS3

Wii&Ps3 said:
I spent $500 and mine plays blu ray movies as promised, plays ps3 games as promised, and plays online for free as promised. Maybe im missing the point? Or is your point that every ps3 should be perfect? Is the wii perfect? What about the 360? I paid $500 for my ps3 and it works as a $500 gaming system should. I paid $250 for my wii and it has problems. So what? You dont see me starting a bunch of threads bashing the wii.
you always say it has problems. what problems does it have? please elaborate.
and aside from that, with all the hype and the price, no it shouldnt perfect, but it shouldnt be this bad. your statistics of 1 in 5 should tell you. do that math on that on a million consoles, thats a lot of problems. people universally see and agree on this except just a select few, like yourself. i didnt post this thread to "bash" i posted it to show whats going on. if it wasnt going on i wouldnt have anything to post. and yes SOME of the other consoles have problems. but as far as i know, no console in history has had more than the ps3 all in one.
sony knew it had those problems before it came out. they had to. you really think they didnt test it? give me a break. they knew and they put it out anyway. and that is sad. nothing you can ever say can change that or make me believe otherwise. so give me my opinions and leave me alone, and everyone else. you have nothing to defend. and quit trying to be the f--king sony promo guy for christs sake. i seriously laugh at you. am i wii promo? yes i am. this is a wii forum is case you didnt notice. and their console is doing excellent. i bet their screw up rate is 1 in 20 if that even. oh except for yours of course, its a total nightmare.

Wii&Ps3 said:

Wow it plays Blu-Ray movies. Big deal, get as many as you can before they stop coming out. The PS3 has major problems that need to be sorted out. The Wii pretty much as no problems.

You guys are right---he can't tell us whats wrong with the Wii because he'd be making it all up. Rather pointless, pretty much the same with his posts that get trampled all over time and time again.

i just cant believe they let it come out like that. i really wanted one before i saw all the issues with it. i hope they fix it somehow or recall it so i can play some games i like:socom. jak and daxter, devil may cry, etc.
i know they knew about those issues as well. they had to have known. and they put it out anyway. im just glad theyre losing 200 dollars per console. they deserve to lose money by putting that garbage out.

Back