Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

Mine twitches and shakes. Also sometimes you have to shake the wiimote around to get the cursor to pop up.

Lethal said:
Mine twitches and shakes. Also sometimes you have to shake the wiimote around to get the cursor to pop up.

Interesting, I've never had any problems like that before. Maybe that's why I have the high score in bowling and hitting homeruns :p

Lethal said:

Mine twitches and shakes if I'm too far away, about 5m +? And I have to shake to get my cursor up if I'm too close, probably because the sensor bar is above or below the level of my remote, I don't know, try moving closer.

Lethal said:

Damn who would have thought? Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Damn who would have thought? Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.

A random 2-3 people. Any other takers?

Out of millions only a few.

Oh i found out another important piece of information about the PS3. Apparently you can not charge the controllers when the PS3 is off. http://benheck.com/. That is by far the most idiotic design flaw I have ever seen.

Its $9 I would rather spend elsewhere.

So you wouldn't buy blueray discs either? Seems a blueray player is pointless to you.

Another English teacher in the forum hoow iss thiis fore yu? Du yu liikl thiis beetter? I type fast and make mistakes. Get over it. When I write important things it will get spell checked.

Now your a retarded monkey with Tourettes. Sorry had to throw that out there.

Lethal you should try repositioning your sensor bar and move it closer to the edge of the TV or but it below it.

Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.

Wheres alot of people this is the first thread I have seen with twitching wiimotes. Well no **** your cursor moves off the screen when you aim your wiimote off screen. Oh noes!! my mouse cursor disappears when I move the mouse to far!! PCs suck!:rolleyes:

Oh i found out another important piece of information about the PS3. Apparently you can not charge the controllers when the PS3 is off. http://benheck.com/. That is by far the most idiotic design flaw I have ever seen.

Oh god the ps3 is horrible. Thats a pretty bad example. My controller has never died on me. The only times it gets charged is when I play dvds on it. Or I could plug it in my laptop or anything else with a usb port. I see no reason to since the battery life is so good. Or you can buy a longer cable from monoprice.com for less than $4. IM sure thats alot of money for a little boy such as yourself :lol:

So you wouldn't buy blueray discs either? Seems a blueray player is pointless to you.

Have you ever heard of renting? Its a pretty new technology. You can walk into a store and pick out a movie you want to watch. It costs less than $5.00and you get to borrow it for a couple of nights. After that you have to return it or they will charge you more money. Isnt that amazing :yesnod:

Now your a retarded monkey with Tourettes. Sorry had to throw that out there.

Are you 10? That was the stupid comment ive heard in this section.

Wheres alot of people this is the first thread I have seen with twitching wiimotes. Well no **** your cursor moves off the screen when you aim your wiimote off screen. Oh noes!! my mouse cursor disappears when I move the mouse to far!! PCs suck!:rolleyes:

Theres alot of times im move it off screen and it will still be lost after I point it back. I have to move it all around just for it to show up.

Wheres alot of people this is the first thread

Are you drunk? Wheres acphydro? We need an english teacher here.

Oh noes!!

:tard:

okay now, you say that, wii dosent even have a charger unless you buy a seperate charger, oh no! they just want you to spend more money dont they?

Capt Elmer said:

lol wtf that aint a design flaw lets see my samsong t9 needs to be charged through my pc but my pc needs to be on to charge it .. does that make my pc a design flaw .. NO.. i mean of course it needs to be on to charge it get power running through the damn system come on people wake up and get your heads out of your asses ..

Sovieto said:
okay now, you say that, wii dosent even have a charger unless you buy a seperate charger, oh no! they just want you to spend more money dont they?

The wii has replaceable batteries and all AA batteries work.
The PS3 has to be charged through USB.
Big difference? I say so.

lol wtf that aint a design flaw lets see my samsong t9 needs to be charged through my pc but my pc needs to be on to charge it .. does that make my pc a design flaw .. NO.. i mean of course it needs to be on to charge it get power running through the damn system come on people wake up and get your heads out of your asses ..

My PC's USB ports supply 5 volts and i charge my iPod of it when its off.

nizmoboy98 said:
well thas good to know then as for my samsung it needs to be on

well you can charge through your Wii's USB ports when its off I dont see why Sony overlooked this simple idea

I'd like to point out the serious flaw with rechargeable batteries. If they are maxed out a lot and not given enough time to charge up, they wear out much faster. My friend has a wireless phone that only lasts 1 hour. It used to last 4. The cause? It was never given enough time to charge, and now the battery is broken. If PS3 controllers can only be charged when the system is on, that's going to cost them 2-3 years later when people's controller's start losing endurance. They may have done this intentionally to combat the lithium battery leakage. Of coarse if they made it correct in the first place they wouldn't have this problem.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Are you drunk? Wheres acphydro? We need an english teacher here.

Actually if you stick in a question mark it makes sense, "Where's a lot of people with twitching cursors? This is the first thread I've heard of this" is what he's saying but he abreviated it, I guess you need the English teacher? :)

Last edited:
lol.

I'm here, just starting to enjoy my Wii more, means less time for owning you on the forums. Not that I'm worried about doing so, Wii&PS3.

Yeah sony did overlook that simple design. Can't charge if unit is off, thats pretty bad. Could be worse though.

Back