Videos

I tried to take one with my digital camera, but it was too hard. The problems I had were:

1) I had 4 minutes of free space but the videos would cut off every minute so I'd have to start another one up.

2) The TV was all distorted in the camera screen, with a big dark line going across it.

3) It was going to take about 2 hours to upload the four 1-minute videos .rar'd.

I was just going to get a good "walkthrough" of the Wii Menu and a little gameplay from both Wii Sports and Zelda for those who don't have a Wii yet, but it didn't work out for me. :)

Good luck on anyone else who tries. It'd be much easier with a digital camcorder, but the one my family has can't connect to the computer (no USB port on camcorder).

specialsauce said:
I tried to take one with my digital camera, but it was too hard. The problems I had were:

1) I had 4 minutes of free space but the videos would cut off every minute so I'd have to start another one up.

2) The TV was all distorted in the camera screen, with a big dark line going across it.

3) It was going to take about 2 hours to upload the four 1-minute videos .rar'd.

I was just going to get a good "walkthrough" of the Wii Menu and a little gameplay from both Wii Sports and Zelda for those who don't have a Wii yet, but it didn't work out for me. :)

Good luck on anyone else who tries. It'd be much easier with a digital camcorder, but the one my family has can't connect to the computer (no USB port on camcorder).

lol take 2 hours to upload 1 min. unlucky mate

also going off the subject as i in uk havent got wii, but Zelda has 97percent . is it really that good.

No, it was going to take two hours to upload FOUR one-minute videos (four minutes all-in-all, about ~260MB).

Back