Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
paintba||er said:
How does everyone on here know more about Mormons than me when I live in Utah with Mormon parents? I have no idea what your even talking abour Brawny.

Technically Mormanism is a cult based religion and is recognized as one in the library of congress.

kitkat_bar said:
Technically Mormanism is a cult based religion and is recognized as one in the library of congress.
I don't think that it is a cult, I checked the library of congress and it didn't say that.

who here has seen people in cars smoking and throwing it out the window(and the ciggarette hits another car).....it happened to us (my dad sued the guy)but for some reason the guy looked like he was high

zeon9881 said:
who here has seen people in cars smoking and throwing it out the window(and the ciggarette hits another car).....it happened to us (my dad sued the guy)but for some reason the guy looked like he was high

You sued someone for throwing a ciggarette out the window? Holly **** thats going a little too far. I can't see a ciggarette causeing any damage to a car.

alright let me tell you the basics of "thing on fire"if you touch them you will burn.if you hold them it will make a mark.if u let them stay in one possition it will make a whole.

now in our case we say the guy throw the ciggartte we jst didnt see it on our car till we started driving(cause it blow away)

zeon9881 said:
alright let me tell you the basics of "thing on fire"if you touch them you will burn.if you hold them it will make a mark.if u let them stay in one possition it will make a whole.

now in our case we say the guy throw the ciggartte we jst didnt see it on our car till we started driving(cause it blow away)

I'm guessing soft-top convertible, or bed cover on a pickup...

Before you get all shitty with paintba||er, you might want to explain things like that since most of a car is made from metal, which does not burn at the temperatures reached by a cigarette...

Did somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back