Vii Footage

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
:lol: wow you got to check this out....game play looks the same almost...very interesting...

Click Here

What the hell? It's like a.....like a.......wtf? I agree with you on that MikemasterM1. I don't think nintendo will be pleased to see that. It also looks like it plays cartridges within one of the slots.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought that thing was just a joke...

What the heck? I expected to come here and diss your spelling. Not really.

:shifty:

This game is just Wario Ware and Wii Sports all in one. I mean, Vii, that's just begging for a fanboy attack.

wow, its actually playable. thats.. interesting. how much is it? i hope no one actually buys this garbage though.

oh really?

check this out....
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrXtzHlwk4Q[/media]

:).......:lol:

SensesFail said:
wow, its actually playable. thats.. interesting. how much is it? i hope no one actually buys this garbage though.

I expect that it's going to be cheaper and pry on parents who want the cheapest thing to buy their kids for holidays.

if it's cheap enough i might buy it just because. i have a feeling that shipping will make it out of the question for me though.
it would be funny, but i'm not willing to pay a boatload for something stupid like that. i'm kind of curious about how well the motion controlls actually work on that thing. anyone know a price for it(preferably in USD?) and a place i can buy it from to waste my money?
haha
kyle

:wtf: this doesnt worth a penny its 100% pure crap

Back