Virginia Tech Shooting

ssbb_lover said:
The dumbass thing is that a guy was going to the school, but some students stopped him on the way, telling him there was a shooting; so the guy calls the school and the freakin school tells him to come to his classes like usual...who's side were they on?

yeah, and like and over after the 1st two shootings, the school emails the students telling them there has been a shooting. then like 2 hours after that, they say 'we recommend you stay inside'. no freaking dur, what is this, a planned terrorist event?

anddd there was bomb threats to the same dept that he shot at. and the school didnt prepare for anything. its sad.

but just pray for all those families. they need it. and pray for the injured ones. cause some of them are barley holding on.

tell your families you love them cause you never know what can happen. it comes at you fast.

It would be insane if someone on here went to that school and told us a story. :eek:

they released new news. the shooter sent a package to NBC monday with info and pictures and videos with him talking.. they are going to show some of the video 6:30 NBC here east coast.... They also released a picuture if you go to MSNBC.com its him holding a 2 guns.. i feel sick, this whole thing is very upsetting

man thats scary. i was watching some videoon you tube that some guy caought with his cell phone cam you can hear lots of gun shots and ppl screaming.

Very shocking and sad day.

What suprised me the most was that the counsellors didn't take his problems seriously and when the English teacher suggested having him attend counselling sessions they didn't do much. Also since there was a two hour difference between both shootings the school should have been locked down.

Later I'll post two of his english works just as an example. These stories/plays contain very disturbing content, swearing etc so if you decide to read them just know that. Also if your at work I would suggest on not reading these articles.

The Articles:

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-s...ichard-mcbeef-cover-page/20070417134109990001

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-s...mr-brownstone-title-page/20070417141309990001

Caution: Not Safe For Work...Extreme Language

i heard he killed his ex girlfreind and her new boyfreind

I assume the girl he killed was the same girl he was stalking. They never dated and when he did stalk her she called the police.

Last edited:
although i agree with all of you in that this was a horrific and tragic event, i don't think now is a great time to be cursing and wishing the shooter an eternal damnation of fire. what good is that going to do? in all honesty, i feel that both the victims and the shooter deserve just as much prayer: prayer for the victims so that they may find peace in their afterlife, and prayer for the shooter so that he may find peace within himself. please, don't disregard him as a human being. you and i are in no position to judge, and we have no idea what the circumstances were before and during the shootings. yes, it's tragic, but let the judge--the judge--do the judging.

Syntax said:
Very shocking and sad day.

What suprised me the most was that the counsellors didn't take his problems seriously and when the English teacher suggested having him attend counselling sessions they didn't do much. Also since there was a two hour difference between both shootings the school should have been locked down.

Later I'll post two of his english works just as an example. These stories/plays contain very disturbing content, swearing etc so if you decide to read them just know that. Also if your at work I would suggest on not reading these articles.

The Articles:

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-s...ichard-mcbeef-cover-page/20070417134109990001

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-s...mr-brownstone-title-page/20070417141309990001

Caution: Not Safe For Work...Extreme Language

I assume the girl he killed was the same girl he was stalking. They never dated and when he did stalk her she called the police.

I'm speechless...

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I'm speechless...

those plays were sick. they had no plotline, it was just f this guy, this guy ass-raped me. everybody deserves to live, but i mean, go to the counseling meetings, work it out.

on the bright side, at least we know now that video games won't be blamed. its parenting that was the problem, apparently.

dodabird said:
yes, it's tragic, but let the judge--the judge--do the judging.

i don't even think johnny cockrin could get this guy off the hook from God

i dont even this it was parenting. I think this kid had Many Many problems, just from his life, i dont think it was his parents.. I havnet heard that. Last i heard from the videos they r trying to figure everything out and why Monday he did this etc and not last week...

Apparently he hated rich people or something on the lines of that. If you check aol.com it will mention that in a video he made and sent to NBC during that two hour duration between the shootings he mentions he hates rich people etc.

Syntax said:
Apparently he hated rich people or something on the lines of that. If you check aol.com it will mention that in a video he made and sent to NBC during that two hour duration between the shootings he mentions he hates rich people etc.

i thought it was a 10 page typed report, but the details matter not. i read those "plays" and i thought they had something to do with his life, that's why i blamed parenting.

Back