Virginia Tech Tragedy Thread of Silence

You guys are incredibly immature and ignorant. This is a tragedy. If you don't live in America, that doesn't give you any right to post stuff like this. Stop spamming and posting immature and ignorant crap.

paintba||er and Sovieto are a disgrace to the human race.

What happened is no laughing matter.

mosx said:
You guys are incredibly immature and ignorant. This is a tragedy. If you don't live in America, that doesn't give you any right to post stuff like this. Stop spamming and posting immature and ignorant crap.
I do live in America. Its just that there is already a thread on this topic and making a thread of silence is kind of dumb since forums are meant for conversing. I also don't really give a **** about this since I don't know any of these people and it doesn't affect me. I'm going to stop posting here now because I think I already have enough people pissed off at me.
Oh I almost forgot to put the ...

paintba||er said:

I do live in America. Its just that there is already a thread on this topic and making a thread of silence is kind of dumb since forums are meant for conversing. I also don't really give a **** about this since I don't know any of these people and it doesn't affect me. I'm going to stop posting here now because I think I already have enough people pissed off at me.
Oh I almost forgot to put the ...

Ok please leave, mr. douche.

En4Neo said:
paintba||er and Sovieto are a disgrace to the human race.

What happened is no laughing matter.
their time came, we cant help that, mourning only sets us back.

Sovieto said:
their time came, we cant help that, mourning only sets us back.

You should atleast respect them, you don't need to mourn for them. Cracking jokes is basically spitting in their faces, mr. douche.

En4Neo said:
You should atleast respect them, you don't need to mourn for them. Cracking jokes is basically spitting in their faces, mr. douche.
lol mr douche, btw, on AIM you like called me something then blocked me i think, im not sure what i did, or what that thing meant, i think it began with a B
i dont need to be serious on a forum if i dont want to, just the internet <.<

this is a thread in which i have respectfully asked people to be serious. it saddens me that you feel it necessary to tell us that you don't have to do that in this thread, by posting in it. if you wish, start a new thread where you can joke around...but don't do it here.

Sovieto said:
lol mr douche, btw, on AIM you like called me something then blocked me i think, im not sure what i did, or what that thing meant, i think it began with a B
i dont need to be serious on a forum if i dont want to, just the internet <.<

Even if I did call you a name on AIM it doesn't compare to totally disrespecting 32 dead people.

You should be serious when topics like this one are brought up. If you don't want to be serious GTFO of the thread, mr. douche!

Last edited:
that is fine. apology accepted.

*sigh*

now...

paintba||er said:
If I died I wouldn't expect others to be sad. If I was one of the victims of this I wouldn't mind people making a few jokes like that.

That's like saying I wouldn't mind if someone dishonored me, so therefore it's completley ok for me to dishonor someone else's death.

That's a messed up way of thinking, mr. douche.

Back