Virtual Console Craze: Amount of Games Available

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
How many feel disappointed at the amount of classic games available for each Retro Console (Nintendo's Only). Well, let me show you the numbers so you can compare for yourself.

19 out of 387 N64 Games Available.

60 out of 1,564 SNES Games Available.

89 out of 798 NES Games Available.

5% N64 Games Available
4% SNES Games Available
11% NES Games Available

I'll try to keep this updated if more are added.

Dont forget.

There is some really rubbish games on every console.

Do you really want Home Improvement and Wayne's World?

I mean as much to pay for them?
Also a lot of the games on the VC can be gotten cheaper in there original form.
If its the space to store them.
I have a sticky at the top of this section thats very handy

No, but at least put 25% for each console that are Good and is Worth the money. I'm not complaining with whats there, I have 20 games on my Wii and wanted to know if anyone felt that the amount lacks in what they want.

Nope it just lacks what people want.
They want stuff like Garou Mark of wolfs, King of fighters 98, Duck hunt, WWF No Mercy it was rumoured), Body Harvest, Paroduis. Not every version of Street fighter 2 and a load of crap no one really cares about.
The Virtual Console had loads of promise, then Nintendo stopped caring and people stopped buying

Why can't Wii have Duck Hunt? Redit the classic to function with the pointer as the gun, I mean, how hard is that?

The Wii can do on the rails shooters really well.

Duck Hunt was ment to come out, but it got away. Now its forgotten

One second let me see if I can help, "Nintendo, I know we don't see eye to eye, but we all still love you. Can we have our games back?"

I don't know, Dprinny, they didn't even look at me when I was talking to them. (Lol)

I think its more of the lack of third party support on some retro consoles thats also to blame too.

Last edited:
Back