Virtual Console downloads question

evopanop

xBLooDSaLVaTioNx
Oct 24, 2006
La Quinta, CA
Wii Online Code
5117-7140-6341-3052
Hey everyone,

I haven't been around for a while. Had to get rid of my Wii a while back - just bought another one today. (Yay!)

Anyway, on to my question. I linked my Wii Shop Channel with my Nintendo online account but it is not showing that the games that I had already purchased (on my previous Wii) are actually already purchased, even though my Nintendo online account clearly shows that I already own them.

Any ideas? I've also emailed the Nintendo tech support team to see if they can help me out, but I doubt I'll hear back from them for a while. So, if anyone could give me any helping advice before I hear back from them, that would be great.

Thanks in advance. :)

um i think you can go to download history and check from there...
or u can surf to the games that u downloaded and click the details and the download button.

XtremeKilling said:
um i think you can go to download history and check from there...
or u can surf to the games that u downloaded and click the details and the download button.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. In the download history it shows nothing, because the downloads/purchases were made on my old Wii not this new one.

I've also tried going directly to the games' pages, and they still show that I have to buy the games again.

Hopefully I will hear back from Nintendo soon regarding this issue. :(

Back