Virtual console finally getting its foot out of its arse?

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Seriously its been months since there has been some good games out on it, its like we where getting drip fed vomit threw a straw, but now we are getting some chunks of carrot

Last Blade, Real bout special?
Two of the greatest fighters ever?
To bad the Wiis lifespan is coming to an end

The only games I ever wanted to see on that Wii Shop Channel are as follows...

-Mario Party 3
-Conker's Bad Fur Day

and sadly that didn't happpen and never will /****MyLife

It haz Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. Incidentally, the creator of Xenoblade also worked on those games in one way or another.

I bought the CT remake on the DS since I figured the legendary game would be worth the extra cost. And I certainly was right.

Yeah I know you can download Mario Party 2 (which I have) but I really wanted 3.
As for Chrono Trigger...HA I bought it and downloaded that bad boy ASAP on the WSC same with Paper Mario.

@karpMod the DS version of Chrono Trigger was alright I suppose. Idunno guess I just liked the good ol' SNES version better. Hey look at the bright side you get to that fight uhhhh Dream Eater lol.............which still leaves you HANGING for MORE....W-T-F!!!! -___-

Interesting lol purposes facts:

1-....I have a pink DS (princess peach made) laugh now Wiichat...LAUGH.
2-I purposely try to land on a shy guy space or get that shy guy coin and use it on myself on Mario Party 3 in an attempt...for coin star.
Greed got the best of me!!! I was....umm okay well am a shitty shy guy space gambler of failure lol

Last edited:
3 is essentially a downgrade from 2. It's got Waluigi, the most meaningless character in gaming existence. Even more so than that green Mario clone.

3 is essentially a downgrade from 2. It's got Waluigi, the most meaningless character in gaming existence. Even more so than that green Mario clone.

FALSE. Waluigi is not the most meaningless character in gaming existence! He had the coolest player-initiated sound effects of them all.

[video=youtube;tMEDT7oYtvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEDT7oYtvw[/video]

Back