Virtual Console memory

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
Simcity only saves 2 cities :mad5: Can I manipulate the save data with a SD card to allow more cities?

That's standard with the SNES version as well. Maybe you could try saving 2 cities on the SD card and 2 cities on the wii memory.

Let me check if I got this straight. The data shown in the wii memory screen is for the VC save data NOT the actual game? I just copy the data to SD then erase the save and voila 2 more save slots? And can I have as many saves of the same game on the same SD card as I want?

Last edited:
how many mega bites is one block as i have seen it in ngamer it tells u how many blocks it takes up on each reveiw

You can allways exit the game
That kinda saves it

skidmarx said:
Let me check if I got this straight. The data shown in the wii memory screen is for the VC save data NOT the actual game? I just copy the data to SD then erase the save and voila 2 more save slots? And can I have as many saves of the same game on the same SD card as I want?

PuLLLLLLLLeeeaaassee somebody can you confirm this? I know about the suspend point but that doesn't help when I have 2 friends who want to play and I only have 2 slots for the 3 of us. I'm sorry for asking so many questions and double posting whatever but I need to know stuff like this before I buy an SD card.

Back