Virtual Console: Super Smash Brothers

GigaRidley

Ouroboros
Jan 24, 2008
Larchmont, NY
Wii Online Code
4005-0628-2206-3853
I find it odd that they still haven't made the original super smash bros. for the virtual console. The N64 one is classic, and I would by it in an instant! Am I the only one who thinks that the absence of Super Smash Bros. from the Virtual Console list of games is a travesty?

Napalmbrain said:
Congratulations, you are the quintillionth person to start a thread about Super Smash Bros. not being on VC.
Sorry, I didn't know...

Do I get a prize for being the quintillionth one?:smilewinkgrin:

Formula-
IQ+S=R
LIQ+N=SSQ

IQ + Search = Results.
Low IQ + Newbie = Same Stupid Question.

well pardon me for being a newbie, but nobody starts out with 1,000 posts.

But everyone starts out with a brain.
Sorry, that was harsh.

No really though, they are probably waiting for the MONDAY BEFORE OR AFTER BRAWL to release it. Thats what they did with metroid and mario galaxy. it'll boost sales more than just releasing it now and reminding everyone later.

samXcor3 said:
But everyone starts out with a brain.
Sorry, that was harsh.

No really though, they are probably waiting for the MONDAY BEFORE OR AFTER BRAWL to release it. Thats what they did with metroid and mario galaxy. it'll boost sales more than just releasing it now and reminding everyone later.
That makes a lot of sense... But I think that releasing it now will get everybody pumped up for brawl.

Well they will probably release it around the time Brawl is released.
They released a Metroid game on the VC when Corruption was coming out, plus there were rumors a week or so ago saying it would come out around Brawl.

Keep your fingers crossed :wink:

if anything, IMO i think it'll be out in NA a week or 2 or so before the release of brawl to get poeple hyped up

good marketing employ?

yes sir

zapasant93 said:
if anything, IMO i think it'll be out in NA a week or 2 or so before the release of brawl to get poeple hyped up

good marketing employ?

yes sir
Definately
AND if you get it the day it comes out, you'd finish collecting all the unlockables, just before brawl comes out, which would be perfect!

Damascus said:
I'd rather buy that demo (it might be free :D) of SSBB... rumor goes that there'll be a demo.
What demo?!?!? WHAT DEMO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Back