Virtual Console UK schedule for December

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's the timetable for new UK Virtual Console titles that will become available each monday in December.

Although dated for a friday im sure these dates dont apply to the US whos release days seems to be a monday.

8th December 2006:
Super Mario TM 64 (Nintendo 64)
F-Zero TM, Donkey Kong Country TM (Super Nintendo)
Mario Bros. TM, The Legend of ZeldaTM, Donkey KongTM and Wario's WoodsTM (NES)
Sonic the HedgehogTM, Altered BeastTM, Golden AxeTM and Ecco the DolphinTM (SEGA MEGA DRIVE)
Bonk’s AdventureTM, Super Star Soldier®, Victory RunTM, Bomberman®’93 and Dungeon ExplorerTM (Turbografx (PC Engine))

15th December 2006:
Urban Champion TM, Solomon's Key TM and Pinball (NES)
Columns TM, Gunstar Heroes TM, Ristar TM, Dr. Robotonik’s Mean Bean Machine TM (SEGA MEGA DRIVE)
Alien Crush TM (Turbografx (PC Engine))

22nd December 2006:
Donkey Kong Jr. TM, Soccer and Tennis (NES)
Space Harrier II TM and Toe Jam & Earl TM (SEGA MEGA DRIVE)
Military Madness TM (Turbografx (PC Engine))

29th December 2006:
SimCity TM, Super Probotector TM and Super Castlevania IV TM (Super Nintendo)
Baseball and Ice Hockey (NES)
R-TYPE® (Turbografx (PC Engine)

i0n said:
29th December 2006:
...Super Probotector TM...

Excellent - can't wait to play that one again!

Dotcomsimon said:
when these games are downloaded are they saved on the sd memory card? and how much memory do they use? thanks

I believe you can save them on the sd card OR the wii itself- games dont take up that much space, and you can delete and re-download again for free if you fill up to your limit.

btw, i am slightly disappointed about these games- i may get sonic, and mario 64 i already have for DS. Im waiting for Lylat wars, Mario kart 64 etc to take my money...

Don't be disapointed about these games, they are just settling down now so now they will start to really bring out some cool games, and the list will just keep getting bigger, and bigger and bigger. If they get any Final Fantasy on there..wow id love that

Yeah the original Final Fantasy games will be the ones to get.

Anyone know anything about the possibility of the Streets of Rage games?

How could you ever be disappointed with that list of games? Any game on the wii is bound to be good, but mario is the best title there. Italian plumbers are the best characters fr games. Mario is genius.

Back