Virtual Console UK schedule for December

Mario64 was awsome id definatly get that, as well as sonic , and i used to play altered beast on the sega master system II when i was little so that will bring back memories :)

R-type will be great, looking forward to that!!

Should be good to see Castlevania too!!

Hi everyone, just asking if anyone knows when the Final fantasy games will be up for download?

I'm sure they will CloudKill i saw one FF game that was going to be released, think it was 6 , it was in V Gamer mag, But im a hugee Final Fantasy fan so i do hope so :)

I hope they hurry up and bring out Zelda (L.A.) and Metroid and OO! oo! secret of mana and evermore!! and!! and!! :eek:

Xionn said:
I'm sure they will CloudKill i saw one FF game that was going to be released, think it was 6 , it was in V Gamer mag, But im a hugee Final Fantasy fan so i do hope so :)

Lol I'll just have to be patient.

VC is great I never played a TG16 game in my life until I got the Wii, then I downloaded one and man they rock, I though I would never use the VC but then I relised FF games and I though wicked!.
Thanks for all the Info.

Cloudkill said:
Lol I'll just have to be patient.

VC is great I never played a TG16 game in my life until I got the Wii, then I downloaded one and man they rock, I though I would never use the VC but then I relised FF games and I though wicked!.
Thanks for all the Info.

I got Final Fantasy III last month for the DS .... You will not be dissapointed it almost ruined my social life..seriously the game kicks ass.
;)

Lol no one will be talking to me this xmas lol, I had to get my mum to import it coz its not out in the UK until 07 that sucks.
But I can't wait anylonger.

That's a great shout!! Hope you have fun with that. I'm still in despair over the shutdown of Lik-Sang by Sony - Stupid twits. Lik-sang was my primary import seller, having imported anything since. Might have to start again with FF3 - it was great back in the day, it's gonna be awesome now!!!

SiE said:
That's a great shout!! Hope you have fun with that. I'm still in despair over the shutdown of Lik-Sang by Sony - Stupid twits. Lik-sang was my primary import seller, having imported anything since. Might have to start again with FF3 - it was great back in the day, it's gonna be awesome now!!!

yea that sucked when that happend, Lik-Sang had a wicked controller mod for Xbox 360 that I wanted I can't find it anywere else.

I just use play asia or DVD boxoffice now.

Xionn said:
woohoo just got my Wii Classic Controler and 2000 points :) im good to go.

I pre-orderd one of them a long time ago, and its still not arrived, ill just keep using the GC control.

Oh Xionn is it ok if I add you to my friends list? off topic sorry.

Oh and now the UK Nintendo-Europe link up to your Wii is running now, I just check my account and they are going to give you stars for each VC game you download.

Back