virtual console

psychomonkey712

Da Masta McNasty
Jan 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
6405-6811-0499-7913
jus wonderin if anyone knows ne new virtual console games comin out soon...i kno streets of rage and ocarina of time are coming soon but i cant find much else. although those are reall the only games i cood care about but jus wonderin.:ciappa:

nah

thats not on my priority list...but its in consideration

i already got that like right when it came out..in fact i think it was like 10 minutes after it was available...but other thabn that i got mario 64... super mareio bros... zelda...a link to the past...golden axe....and of course sonic

Oh ok..well I know that Goldeneye will be available sometime in 07...and Diddy Kong Racing too

ive been playing diddy kong on my n64 the past few days...but i heard that because of copyright reason they're not releasing goldeneye

Ohhhh that's right damn Rare!!! Banjo and Conquer didn't appear on the DS version either..why did they have to go with Microsoft, I want them to go back with Nintendo to make Banjo Kazooie Wii, Perfect Dark Wii, and Conquer too maybe...

psychomonkey712 said:
jus wonderin if anyone knows ne new virtual console games comin out soon...i kno streets of rage and ocarina of time are coming soon but i cant find much else. although those are reall the only games i cood care about but jus wonderin.:ciappa:
Nobody. Knows. The. VC. Release. Schedule.

wrong forum to post this in. Maybe heading over to the VC forums will help you out, they usually have info on VC releases over there.

Back