Virtual Game Giveaway Drawing!

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Instead of confusing questions, I'll just Giveaway 1,000 Free Wii Points in a Drawing! Just post "I Want 1,000 Free Wii Points" to this thread or any style of saying it you like and you're entered.

If less than 10 people respond, I WILL decline the prize.

he canceled it... sry :(

nvm what i said there i did not know he made a different one and no need for bad comments k? :p

Last edited:

Where did you get that indication? Or can you simply not resist replying to everyone's post regardless of how unhelpful or flawed your replies are?
i don't understand why u constantly feel the need 2 belittle any1 who makes even 1 error, considering no one is perfect (including u)...give koopa a break

I didn't cancel any prize, I simply want to make an honest Contest consisting more than 2 people wanting the prize. Like stated before, I want more than 10 people in the contest because I feel its more worth the $10 I'm Willing to spend.

Not to mention this was posted three times which is confusing.

Where did you get that indication? Or can you simply not resist replying to everyone's post regardless of how unhelpful or flawed your replies are?
i don't understand why u constantly feel the need 2 belittle any1 who makes even 1 error, considering no one is perfect (including u)...give koopa a break

My post was made before he edited his original post to correct himself as one can see from the time stamps. My second sentence was aimed at his numerous posts across the board (including the one in this thread) that do nothing to further the discussion (which wouldn't be so bad except for his gigantic signature). Although, with this post he put up bad information which could have had an effect on BluRay's contest, so it was important that the comment be justified or corrected.

I'm not trying to belittle, I'm just asking for some courtesy in people's posts.

i agree that his info was wrong, but maybe u could drop the sarcasm and other personal attacks u feel r "necessary" (such as the comment about his signature, knowing many people on this site use similar sized sigs). courtesy goes both ways u know...

@Rossman01,

Drawing takes place December 25th

Back