Virus On My Computer!!!

J-Tizzle

Jounin Member
Jan 5, 2007
Michigan
Ok, i got a question. How do you delete a virus on a computer? I have AVG software for my computer and it scanned my computer and says I got a virus. So, how do I delete it? Another question, does rebooting my computer also deletes the virus?

Thanks!

Yeah run a Full System Scan and then Quarentine it then Delete it

DON'T use Norton lol I have 2007 it's crap

fistpittingnork said:
Or you can have complete control of YOUR computer and run Linux...

Exactly. People think that you have to be a genius to run linux. That is how Mac captured such a large number of switchers. I recommend ubuntu distro, very easy to use and install. Also just partition if you don't want to give up windowz completely.

Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete, look for the process that virus uses, terminate it, go into the directory the virus is located in (.exe file) and delete it ;)
I love computers

I dunno i have a real good system. lol for me all i gotta do is run the scan-wait the comp does it for me lol (not uncommon). I just gotta hit finish and it is deleted automatically if i have one. its crazy, in the past 2 or 3 months my computer has deleted about 79,300 viruses. im no wiz on how to work my comp to the fullest but i know how to work it pretty good.

Back