Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, there are currently 4 that have a serious warning, check the nintendo website for more information

one is said to remove all VC and Wii points and the other one Bricks your wii, i am unsure of what the other two do.

yeah pretty much, freezes the hardware and corrupts it.

lol just incase your frantically searching for wii virus info i was just screwin with ya, as long as youve got a secure connection then it shouldnt be an issue as the wii canot currently download files.

Almo said:
lol just incase your frantically searching for wii virus info i was just screwin with ya, as long as youve got a secure connection then it shouldnt be an issue as the wii canot currently download files.
Thats a nice way to calm someone's nerves Almo. :lol:
Yeah, like Almo mentioned previously, the Wii console cannot get any viruses for the time being, so you are pretty safe.

Byuakuya said:
Thats a nice way to calm someone's nerves Almo. :lol:
Yeah, like Almo mentioned previously, the Wii console cannot get any viruses for the time being, so you are pretty safe.
lol aw come on itd be no fun if i couldnt mess with the newbies :p

Almo said:
lol aw come on itd be no fun if i couldnt mess with the newbies :p

That was mean calling him a newbie lol. You scared the sh.t out of me too :(

You shoul of not told anyone now wii need wii virous protetion nooooooooooooo

I thought there was virus dont say anything like that they may be some that we dont know about. nintendo should get some sort of fire wall for the wii and only have two ports open one for sending and receving. i cant rember what the wii uses because i have not seen it it a whiel. Who had to send in there wii becuase killer mario games?? i did not.
I think i am rambling now i'll stop
Wii need something to protect us
I'm a newbee
I [STRIKE]dont[/STRIKE] like the ds
I have an xp computer and it is the best ever
I'm :eek:ut:

Bigjake52 said:
I thought there was virus dont say anything like that they may be some that we dont know about. nintendo should get some sort of fire wall for the wii and only have two ports open one for sending and receving. i cant rember what the wii uses because i have not seen it it a whiel. Who had to send in there wii becuase killer mario games?? i did not.
I think i am rambling now i'll stop
Wii need something to protect us
I'm a newbee
I [STRIKE]dont[/STRIKE] like the ds
I have an xp computer and it is the best ever
I'm :eek:ut:
lol calm down boy! the wii cannot download any files, most viruses are an .exe file which the wii cannot use, if they come out with a better browser then you can start to worry.

i'm not freked but they could put them selvs with the vc games did you think of that.
I dont think you did???
they could be in any format i fix computers for a living you know. well for my frends it's a hobby i have. i have seen some that are .txt. or .bat or what ever format excel uses there all not .exe and most are not there in lots of .zip if you use p2p apps. but still there should be some sort of vricus protetion that runs in the night or nintendo servers go in to your wii and scan it from there servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back