visual basics

hm..visual basic

I puttered around with it for a bit. made an asteroids game :p

I got book from the library, it came with a CD.... I forget what anything was called though.

mushroomedmario: apology [strike]not[/strike] accepted, but if I see you doing it again, I'm going to have to report you [this doesn't necessarily mean I haven't reported this thread :p]. You really need to check out the bumping thread tutorial which can be found here.

Brawny: I'm surprised you didn't mention a thing on bumping a thread let alone his triple posting considering you made a tute on [strike]this[/strike] bumping threads! :yikes:

ETA [reply to next post by Brawny]: well, at least he apologised in advance.

Last edited:
OH wow....I just assumed that he knew better and they were spaced out a day or two. wow..... I guess I shouldn't think that people can be smart posters... :/

lordmat0's link seems to be the answer.
Seriously though, three bumps in an hour? You do realize that your topic stays on top when no other topic are posted in, right?

GAHH!!! I had to do a unit on this with my info tech class... it was real easy for me cause everyone in my class is stupid ( no joke they didn't know what a hard drive is, they only took the class cause it sounded easy...) So all I did was make programs that add things, minus things, multiply things, and subtract...

But yeah just follow lordmat0's link

i know i did a terrible thing and i will commit ritual seppaku later, but it was 2 am and i had a summative due in 8 hours and panicked, anyway i'm handing it in late(so tomororw) and because of my stupidity i procrastinated it again....anyway...sorry and thanks lordmat0 i hope this works

Back