Voice chat or no!?

AoWFraggit

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
so according to a review from gamepro, some game critics are skeptical about brawl's voicechat function.

...EH?

is voicechat really due out for the NA version of the game, or is this just some rumor?

prolly a rumor because i don't think voice for fighting games is worth it.

Brawl seems too fast paced to "chat" IMO. And it's probably a false rumor since Nintendo is big on parental control, maybe voice-chat will happen, but probably only if your registered as friends IMO, if they ever make it.

every1 says that its to fast paced for voice or voice in fighters dsnt make sence but i dissagree....i mena with friends i talk the whole time while playing ssbm and i know if they dont put vc in the game me and my friends are guna be talking over xbox live since we already ahve eachothers gamertags....I dont wana talk with people all over the world jsut w/ my friends i mean is that so unreasonable?

there will be NO headset/voice chat/voIP/anything like that..sorry

Definately a rumor...
I don't care, i'd rather not have some 40-something year old man with no life tell me that "I just got pwned, NOOB rofl"

They must be talking about the words you can make over your characters while your playing, they have no sound they just show up. I guess thats where the weak part comes in.

Eh the wii will get voice chat sooner or later i mean even the DS has voice chat so i think its just a matter of time, Maybe we'll get voice chat AFTER brawl is realeased and then we can use it who knows who knows

Rumor. For Mario Kart Wii that would be really nice. But this is coming from a guy who used to play in local fighting game championships. YOU DON'T WANT VOICE CHAT! If you want a preview, go play Halo 3. Serious trash talkers in fighting games.

www.evo2k.com

"stupid (n-word), i won 5,000 coins from this brawl, so go and cry while I rape little kids on here"

thats my guess of why not to have brawl with voice chat.

You guys are so critical about trash talking and Xbox and what not, it CAN be a positive thing and you have the option of not using it, I personally think having it is better than not having it, it's positive qwerks out weight the bad ones, IMO.

Back