Voice chat....

SSJJason

wa wa wa !
Nov 23, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
3054-4394-5675-1502
I read in a magazine that brawl will have voice chat, there is only one problem with it. The farther away the opponent the more lag...so it's not a good idea to play someone in Japan if you live in Alaska. Dont get mad at me if this was already posted,because I didn't know

- Jason

Last edited:
If you don't already know, Nintendo has different servers for your region. If you don't believe me, change your location to another country like new Zealand, and you will notice that everyone is crap and it goes a lot slower. So there is a choice to who you want to play with, but when i changed mine to japan, the connection only lagged when i had to use an old router for a while.

what magazine was this?

if nintendo really does plan to put voice chat into the u.s. version of the game, i'm pretty sure we would have heard about it by now...

AoWFraggit said:
what magazine was this?

if nintendo really does plan to put voice chat into the u.s. version of the game, i'm pretty sure we would have heard about it by now...
Tips and tricks.

I doubt it.

Otherwise we would have heard something from the source (nintendo) itself.

This would classify as HUGE news for the Nintendo WFC, and as such would be verified first and foremost by the source. Noway would they stand by and let some other gaming magazine e the first to release such info to the public...that is if it were true.

We would've seen something on the dojo, or vids of players in japan using headsets.

It's not going to happen. Best we can do is get a TS server for the game.

Back