voices

T

The_Loose_Cannon

well i thought it would be funny if people recorded their voices and posted them on wiichat! i thought of it because im tierd of people reading me as a drill sargent on here. quite frankly its completely opposite of how i sound. when i write to you guys, i hardly yell or may seem like yelling. i am very sarcastic and i tend to have "wise ass remarks" but never threatening and never harsh.

so without futher adeu, this is my voice

http://www.zshare.net/audio/23732664c993f8/

ETA- i used my windows sound recorder (start > accessories > entertainment > voice recorder) and www.zshare.net to host it

If only I had that voice recorder/could be arsed to look :D Only person to hear my voice/should of heard my voice is Sovieto ;) (Xbox Live woopwoop) - cool idea though, wonder if it'll be popular..

Edit: also lmao at your message :p babble babble babble <-- seconds after typing that you said you were babbling, coolorwhat

Last edited:
That was pretty cool! so now I will hear that in my head when I read your posts, where as everyone else sounds the same. :smilewinkgrin:

Wholey Moley that's the strongest American accent I've ever heard :lol:

When the father goes to bed I'll do my part =]

You sound so generic...

You should do radio or tv Im gonna try putting mine up when i get home from work.

And dont be fooled kids, that was only one of the five heads talking!

loose when i was listening to yur message i only heard onre word and that wass "boob" all the rest was blah blah blah XD jokin

actually i said "zeon smells" lol

rach thats as NY as it gets :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
rach thats as NY as it gets :D

Coooool :cool:

Gosh, what am I going to be like when I'm in NY :lol:

Lol, and ya should have said 10-4 at the end :lol::D

LMAO damn it, sorry no police lingo lol sorry

i should of also did the "hey how you doin" like joey from friends but i thought that would be even more "generic" lmao ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
LMAO damn it, sorry no police lingo lol sorry

i should of also did the "hey how you doin" like joey from friends but i thought that would be even more "generic" lmao ;)
and a lil creepy

I really didnt think you had that strong of new york accent. I meant generic as in bland or a voice that a million other women would have. There are snowbirds here that have more of an accent then you do.

lmao well you all know im romanian right? :) born here in the states though (NY is my hometown state)

but yep thats me. im not like marisa tomai though lol thats straight out of brooklyn/bronx

Back