VS. Mode Idea: Bounty Mode

The Fear

COBRA Unit
Sep 18, 2007
This World...
This is just a little idea I had. I have no clue whether it's been thought of before, or how many times, but I'll just throw it out there. =)

The goal of this mode is to have the "bounty" by the end of the time limit. The bounty is received by KO'ing the player that has it. At the beginning of the match, an "bounty icon" appears somewhere on the field, and whoever get's the icon first is the player you must attack. Once that player gets KO'ed, the player that KO'ed him get's the bounty, and thus becomes the player you must attack. If a character carrying the bounty is not KO'ed by another player's attack, but rather by a stage hazard or a personal mistake (falls off ledge), then the bounty icon will appear on a random part of the stage again.

So it would progress like this....

P1: Bowser P2: Pokemon Trainer P3: Donkey Kong P4: Ice Climbers

*game starts*
Bowser gets the icon. The target is now Bowser.
Donkey Kong KO's Bowser. The target is now Donkey Kong.
Donkey Kong is KO'ed by a roaming Bob-omb. The icon reappears.
Ice Climbers get the icon. The target is the Ice Climbers.
Ice Climbers get KO'ed by Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon Trainer is the target.
Time Out. Pokemon Trainer wins.

Make sense?

What do you think? =)

that sounds sweet, yet strangely familiar...

I swear there was a mode already like that.. maybe with a variation

anywho, sounds great!

yeah that sounds awesome.... but would it be better if the person with the most kills on the bounty person wins and not the person who is the bounty at the end of the game wins?!?

balrogs.pa said:
its based on the time the player with the bounty has it the longest.

this would be perfect

because rather than trying to be the last man standing, you want to be the strongest man standing

AKA king of the hill

Great idea The Fear. You should attempt to submit this to the smash bros. team. I don't think they'll read it but its worth a shot.

Magorien said:
Great idea The Fear. You should attempt to submit this to the smash bros. team. I don't think they'll read it but its worth a shot.

DEFINATELY

Not bad, and you could even develop on that, with the option to have it in teams, so that you can have a kind of body guard, defending you.

alek317 said:
yeah that sounds awesome.... but would it be better if the person with the most kills on the bounty person wins and not the person who is the bounty at the end of the game wins?!?
...huh? That would require one person having it the whole time, turning it into a three vs one match. That wouldn't be fair.

Back