Wacky Races for Wii and DS

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
March 12, 2008 - Wii and DS have been securing all the casual titles over the last few months, and that momentum is continuing, as Eidos Interactive announces today that Wacky Races: Crash & Dash will be arriving exclusively on Nintendo DS and Wii this June. Inspired by the classic Hanna-Barbera cartoon, Wacky Races is a mix of both racing and action, as players will control their vehicles while simultaneously targeting competitors with use of the Wii remote's pointer and DS stylus respectively. The game's feature a style similar to the classic WB cartoons, mixing 3D and 2D together to give a unique look to the action.

The game features all the characters and cars from the classic series, including Peter Perfect, the Ant Hill Mob, Penelope Pitstop, and Dick Dastardly and Muttley, and their respective vehicles. More specifics on the games themselves will have to wait, but in the meantime check out the first screens of each game, as well as a premiere trailer to get you in the racing mood.

:yikes: I used to love Wacky Races the show. It was soooo funny. Now they're making a game!!! Yay! I can't wait for this hopefully it will be good.

YEAH I REMEMBER THOISE AS WELL. THE GUY WITH DOG WAS AWESOME. THERE WAS PENELOPE, ACOOBY DOO, CAVEMEN NAD OTHERS. HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE OINE OF THOSE REUSHED OUT GAMES.:scared:

vashivihan said:
YEAH I REMEMBER THOISE AS WELL. THE GUY WITH DOG WAS AWESOME. THERE WAS PENELOPE, ACOOBY DOO, CAVEMEN NAD OTHERS. HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE OINE OF THOSE REUSHED OUT GAMES.:scared:
Dude caps? lol :lol:
But yea I argree, hopefully it won't be rushed cause then another great idea for a game ruined.

Back