Wait a Minute...Already?

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I've heard that Need for Speed XI (unknown name) will be released May 31st. Here is the teaser trailer:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDnxAwU2_xA[/MEDIA]

6 days until release and no offcial page? Carbon came out only in October/November so why would EA do this? This is strange.

I got it from a senior forum - NFSCars which has never let me down. Also, there is a rumor about a page on EA, but that's just talk. Look at that ricer **** on the teaser, this game is already heading downhill...atleast it will be in the daylight. But Carbon, that failed a ton. If you're not a car fanatic, you won't understand (or if you've never been to NFSCars.net). The bodykits and deccals, lights, everything was ugly (car gamers call it rice). This game, I might get it, but let me tell you, I'll be reading a review first.

If this was the real release date I'd be pissed hopefully its pushed back to add in online.

Online would be alright, they have it for Carbon, not directly on the disc but online, something with EA Racing Nights? I don't follow it. I beleive the logo had a Turquois Infiniti G35.

Maybe its possible the website coming up on that date? Its so near, if theres not much info I'm thinking it's an old trailer with a guessed release date.

mk_south_london said:
thats obviously 360 graphics

Yeah, it's confirmed for PS3 and 360 but the Wii is nowhere mentined. No doubts though, I'm sure they'll have it out for the Wii. :yesnod:

"A recently published teaser trailer on the official Need for Speed website suggest that more information will officially be revealed on May 31."

They are releasing info on that date, 31st. Maybe a website n stuff

Maybe so, I'd definatly prefer information on the 31st, not the actual game being released. Yeah, there's no way it could be the game...so soon, EA is not that dumb.

maybe they are going to announce the new need for speed on that date at their website?

There are new pictures on the homepage. Link The confirmed release date of the game is October 31st, 2007 (same as carbon) and the name of the game is Need for Speed Pro Street.

FR. said:
There are new pictures on the homepage. Link The confirmed release date of the game is October 31st, 2007 (same as carbon) and the name of the game is Need for Speed Pro Street.

o i hope this is released for wii!!!!!

24forlife said:
o i hope this is released for wii!!!!!

yep it is bein released for the wii :thmubsup: it states the platforms in the upper right corner by the 'select a country' drop-down...

FR. said:
..The confirmed release date of the game is October 31st, 2007...

which region is that in?

Back