waiting for opera

actually i have no problem connecting, and neither should you.
I was refering to the fact that the internet isn't available for download yet.

According to someone on another forum, they already have it. I'm not sure where they live, and he/she could also not be telling the truth, but by the way the post was phrased, he/she sounded honest. But I just checked, and it's not available.

iplaywii said:
Well if there wasn't a million people trying to download a program to there Wii then it probably wouldn't take so long, haha. It's called bandwidth and there is only so much of it!
i figured that. it was my settings actually, they got messed up somehow.

unluckylink13 said:
According to someone on another forum, they already have it. I'm not sure where they live, and he/she could also not be telling the truth, but by the way the post was phrased, he/she sounded honest. But I just checked, and it's not available.

i believe europe now has opera up and running. the people i saw that said they had it were from there. Damn, we got wii before them, why should we wait longer !

unluckylink13 said:
Many people have it right now. Just not North America.

ok. its the 22 according to the wii, NO OPERA :(

iplaywii said:
Yup me either! Oh well, guess we'll get it in the morning!
i refuse to sleep tonight :ihih:

Prez said:
Many people have it right now. Just not North America.

Oh, I forgot about that. Other continents have different shops >.< Haha, sorry. Retarded moment. I was thinking that U.K. and N.A. had the same Wii Shop Channel.

I've got it isnt that exciting the font is to small and hard to read things longer then a sentence cause it involves heaps of scrolling but well made none the less

Back