waiting for opera

hey its like christmas ok you wont get it till you fall asleep. Other wise santa wont leave it for you

Gah how gay did that sound. Im staying up

haha i love the wii music too...btw i downloaded the theme music to SSBB from the smash bros homeage. any1 else heard it? it sounds sssooo disney (?)! but i like it

wiiCrazy said:
haha i love the wii music too...btw i downloaded the theme music to SSBB from the smash bros homeage. any1 else heard it? it sounds sssooo disney (?)! but i like it

I haven't heard it yet, I'll have to check it out.

I wasn't expecting the Forecast Channel. I was expecting it the next day, but I saw the blue light pulsating when I was getting ready for school.

Got mine, uk, though as suspected on my tv, gives me a headache, wont be using, unless I get an lcd tv in the future.

Sheppy, I just have a crappy tv but have found it fine (me just an old crt)... I think no one really expects it to replace their pc... Really, even nintendo admitted that it was all about youtube... There are some problems, but overall yeh, everyones teenage dreams about watching whatever they want, when they want, on their tv screen have largely been fulfilled even in this slightly buggy beta version.

Anyway, not to doubt your experience.. I too kinda had to give up on the idea of any serious reading on the wii until sites are catered for it with bigger fonts.. (there is no middle scroll increases font size type option as yet...)

When everyone is done with videos though, Ive had such fun reading online comics, zooming in and scrolling around the image just by pointing the wiimote..

Back