waiting for opera

im typing this with my Wii, loading time rox, but god.... please make this site more wii compatible ;_;

Well, I better get off of the computer. I guess I'll just check in 10 minutes and then go to bed if it won't appear after 20. Y'all add me if you want to =]] Just PM me.

hey dougamer, yeh, I wouldnt be suprised if they add a "wii" style sheet to this forum that we can click on for nice big fonts and 540pixels wide max.

Its a bit of a pain of course writing with the wii on wiichat, but it would be nice to read some stuff of course..

To those who havent read me mentioning it in a previous post, the wii opera includes "word completion" stuff, so often you dont have to type the whole word, just look for it amongst the "suggested list" and click.

Just wondering, I heard a while back ago that the opera browser was going to be free for users who got a wii for the first few months. Is this true? Also, if it is true, will these users be able to keep this for as long as they have the wii?

Yes if you have the wii now and get it by june its free
afterwords its 5 dollars to download
and thats all the paying you will do

I hope its up in the next couple of mins ir Im just going to bed and get it in the morning.

I only read this today but it seemed to clarify a few things to me.

The opera trial version is released on the 22nd Dec (and they kept their word!, god bless Nintendo!)

Opera final release is due the end of march 2007.

Opera is free to download until June of 2007. From what I understood, it is totally true that if you download the final version between april - june, you have it forever.

After that the cost is confirmed at 500 wii points, so, whatever happens, it really is no big deal. After even just playing with opera "trial" for awhile, I would pay the 500 wii points tomorrow without a seconds hesitation if it came to that.

Same here imma give it a few mins then im out gotta wrk eh hopin it followed along with everyone in north america eh hem including cali n theyre 3 hr time diff from me

Back