Waiting for the Wii. What's your "method"?

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay, so... I, honestly, am freaking out about the Wii, every day. xP And it just seems too far away. I so can't wait 'til November 19th! >_<
To make it worse, I have nothing to do until then. So... I'm just gonna ask everyone here... What're YOU doing to occupy yourselves until the Wii is released?

Coming Onto This Site Every Day, Playin 64 And GC, IGN, Sleep, Breathe, Live, Go To The Bathroom, etc. :p

Working, planning our money strategies(i do it for fun okay?) and im planning to buy a DS next week to keep me busy.

Ah, yeah. Same here. But I gotsta wait 'til tomorrow for work. T_T Yesh, I do want to work. xP It gets me more money for the Wii, obviously. xP And yeah, I'm planning on "renovating" my garage for the Wii. Gonna clear out a bunch of ****, and it's gonna be awesome. xP Don't think it's like... A musty, hard-floored garage. It has zeebra pattern rugs, a couch, a desk-like thing portruding from the wall, and it's painted green and blue. xP So, yes, it's gonna be awesome.

And yes, this site helps a lot. xP

Kumoriken said:
Ah, yeah. Same here. But I gotsta wait 'til tomorrow for work. T_T Yesh, I do want to work. xP It gets me more money for the Wii, obviously. xP And yeah, I'm planning on "renovating" my garage for the Wii. Gonna clear out a bunch of ****, and it's gonna be awesome. xP Don't think it's like... A musty, hard-floored garage. It has zeebra pattern rugs, a couch, a desk-like thing portruding from the wall, and it's painted green and blue. xP So, yes, it's gonna be awesome.

And yes, this site helps a lot. xP

Haha your one of thoes people who play video games in their garages! I always wanted to meet one, dont ask why.
Yah im excited for work too. I recently started making 6.15 from 5.15 and im planning to work more hours and with all this money thats why im getting a DS. Uhh yah i like work too. When in doubt i just think: THIS IS FOR THE Wii! THIS ALL WONT MATTER WHEN YOUR DONE AND YOU HAVE A Wii!

Sovieto said:
Haha your one of thoes people who play video games in their garages! I always wanted to meet one, dont ask why.
Yah im excited for work too. I recently started making 6.15 from 5.15 and im planning to work more hours and with all this money thats why im getting a DS. Uhh yah i like work too. When in doubt i just think: THIS IS FOR THE Wii! THIS ALL WONT MATTER WHEN YOUR DONE AND YOU HAVE A Wii!

>_> That's... Kinda offensive. And you're thinking of 21 year olds that play games 24/7 in their PARENTS BASEMENT...
My garage is like our houses lounge. But I'm taking it over and making it MY lounge. xP

i've thumbtacked my pre-order reciept on my wall and i havent looked at it since. and honestly not looking at it is making it go by faster. so its awesome. but the thing is everytime i look at it i get really excited!:lol:

I've been working, planning for mah money spending, (I'm going to be spending around 700 bucks. =P) school takes up alot of my time, because now I'm kinda doing extra work on my homework, just to pass the time.

Kumoriken said:
>_> That's... Kinda offensive. And you're thinking of 21 year olds that play games 24/7 in their PARENTS BASEMENT...
My garage is like our houses lounge. But I'm taking it over and making it MY lounge. xP

no no! i didnt mean it like that! Ive seen pictures of people who have decked out garages but wasnt sure if it was like a advertising "fake but cool" thing or i dont know! i like the fact that using a garage, i bet you have tons of room >.<

Sovieto said:
no no! i didnt mean it like that! Ive seen pictures of people who have decked out garages but wasnt sure if it was like a advertising "fake but cool" thing or i dont know! i like the fact that using a garage, i bet you have tons of room >.<
Ah, I see. xP Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Yeah, there's a lot of room. In fact, I used to live in my garage. xP 'Twas a pretty cool room. I might move back in there, but I'm wondering how annoyed my parents would be if I switched rooms ONCE AGAIN. xP

Kumoriken said:
Ah, I see. xP Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Yeah, there's a lot of room. In fact, I used to live in my garage. xP 'Twas a pretty cool room. I might move back in there, but I'm wondering how annoyed my parents would be if I switched rooms ONCE AGAIN. xP

lol...what about cold winters? all though your summers would nice and cooool.

Well, I just bought a DS lite with Metroid Prime. I wanted it to be my only game, but now I'm hooked and just purchased New Super Mario Bros. and Metroid Prime Pinball is on it's way to my house. No worries, still have enough although I'm working extra hours now, but oh well.

antimatter said:
Well, I just bought a DS lite with Metroid Prime. I wanted it to be my only game, but now I'm hooked and just purchased New Super Mario Bros. and Metroid Prime Pinball is on it's way to my house. No worries, still have enough although I'm working extra hours now, but oh well.

I kinda want metriod but im scared that like, it gets boring or something after awhile, or hand cramps.

Sovieto said:
lol...what about cold winters? all though your summers would nice and cooool.
Well, I... kinda... live in Hawaii... >_>
xP
The only temperature issue would be the heat. It'll be kinda stuffy.

Back