Waiting for the Wii. What's your "method"?

I'll be playing on my PC and my 360 until it comes out, nothing out of the norm

I go to uni all day, every day, and slap myself trying to stay awake. I barely have enough time during the day to even think about the Wii, so time flies.

i havent pre-ordered it yet im still trying to get the money and im in my 5th year of high school so i have a lot of work so im not really impatient about it coming out.

Just passing the time . . .

I'm just passing the time anyway I can. I'm getting so tired of hearing how everyone has pre-ordered and I can't. Apparently no retailers in the USA are smart enough or able enough to start pre-orders like they have in various other countries.

I'm also tired of pre-order people telling me not to worry and that there will be enough. I'm tired of reading that Amazon thread where all the people that got a pre-order are telling everyone not to worry . . . then why did you pre-order?

Also I recently read an article that says the Wii supply might go fast (even with the larger than expected production).

http://news.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?a=270659

I was at WiiSpace (a similar site) when someone was talking about advertising and they were lamenting that Nintendo didn't advertise enough on T.V. They said they were worried about not enough people buying the Wii and it dying out because of lack of interest. Pfffft!

I replied and told them, "You don't need to worry about that. WORRY ABOUT GETTING ONE AT RELEASE."

I'm tired of people telling me not to worry. They usually are the people that have pre-orders. No reason to pre-order if there is an ample supply. This machine is going to fly off the shelves.

I'm the guy that doesn't go two days early and form a line waiting for the console. I'm the guy who walks in excited and asks for something then walks away disappointed everytime because it is sold out.

My little rant. Just tired of people telling me matter of factly that there will be enough Wii (while they drool and stare at their pre-order receipt). I don't think a lot of people understand the frenzy this system has created.

Thanks,

JD

Back