Walmart 12:01 launch update

daddyfatsackz

Banned
Oct 31, 2006
Colorado Springs
Now this depends on where you are at, but Walmart put up a sign stating, the 24 hour stores that are selected to do a midnite launch will hand out vouchers at 10pm...close the store for 2 hours...reopen at approx. 12:01am and let those with vouchers back inside to pick up their units... lets see get in line at 3 wait 7 hours,not bad. Ill have mine, I have knock out power in both fists to boot.LOL worstbuy also announced midnite releases at 18 of its natioanal chain stores.I mean bestbuy. :yikes: and circuit city and target will open 1 hour early so 8 am here in CO.

the reson i got a preorder was that i knew that loads of plp were gonna go at 12:00 so hmm they were dumb all though most of them were neds
*neds for you americans are suposedly NON EDUCATED DELIQUENTS*

uh yea...neds...wtf ever...walmart isnt doing preorders in store. so you people who did online orders, will find out that you will not have your precious wii on launch day but rather when the mail man decides to get to you. I have no problem staying up til midnite I dont live with my mother.

Yeah they will boot us out for an 2 hours...possibly. It does depend on each store. All the walmarts near me are supercenters= more units. Maybe just close down electronics. I would have bought my preorder at toyrus but they rubbed me the wrong way by downgrading it claiming it wasnt next gen and I would be "wasting my money" **** that girrafe.But if you do get booted out the voucher garauntees a unit for you.So no worries.

The only part that is weird for that is closing the store. My walmart always does midnight sales for game systems but they have never closed the store to do them and I doubt mine will close this time either.

daddyfatsackz said:
Yeah they will boot us out for an 2 hours...possibly. It does depend on each store. All the walmarts near me are supercenters= more units. Maybe just close down electronics. I would have bought my preorder at toyrus but they rubbed me the wrong way by downgrading it claiming it wasnt next gen and I would be "wasting my money" **** that girrafe.But if you do get booted out the voucher garauntees a unit for you.So no worries.

From my understanding!

they are closing the electronics with a rope and putting chairs around

yeah I'll be playing my Wii all day while all the people who preordered will be in bed all night and morning thinking about!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm probably going to end up at Wal-Mart, we have a super center here, so I hope they do it like this, we also have best buy, and circuit city(I don't even know what they're doing), and a few other stores so I think I'll be ok

sounds more reasonable to just close electrronics, you know how many people shop walmart at night, too many.They would lose money if they close, I suppose to set up displays and what not. The only thing, waiting on the prick open and close the glass case.ARG

daddyfatsackz said:
sounds more reasonable to just close electrronics, you know how many people shop walmart at night, too many.They would lose money if they close, I suppose to set up displays and what not. The only thing, waiting on the prick open and close the glass case.ARG
That guy thinks he's god, he decides how fast the systems go out, of course that is a very dangerous job, because insane people wold go nuts and start screaming and swinging fists

im bringin a gun!!!lolz(seriously)

that's good news i think, that way i can get some food in between, but with my ds i should be fine, hopefully someone else will have one and wii can play 2 player

pizzaluvr said:
im bringin a gun!!!lolz(seriously)

that's good news i think, that way i can get some food in between, but with my ds i should be fine, hopefully someone else will have one and wii can play 2 player
Seriously, someone got killed over a 360 last year that just nuts, I'd take my ds, but it's kinda my little bro's now and he lost mario kart

pizzaluvr said:
i know, someone stole one from an old lady too...
That's a little more than insane I'm taking a Tazer (I'm waiting with my friend and he has one) and if any one tries to touch me I'm gonna tazer them haha They probably won't let us in with it though:wtf:

Back