Walmart.com has Wiis

xbandaidx said:
Pretty big limit for someone with no job, did you finance a car or somethign when you were 16 or something? I find that kinda hard to believe if you have no credit history and no job that they would give you that.

It helps to be in college. And no I had never financed my own vehicle.

JStrobes said:
The bundle is back up and is in stock here
I ordered one earlier today and I spoke to a customer service agent and she said I could return the games back to the store if I dont want them.

It's out of stock silly. You might want to double check next time before posting.

did you ever think that maybe when I posted it, it was in stock? Because that is the case. Just because it is not in stock now, does not mean it was not previously in stock, silly.

Yeah they keep going in and out of stock, looks like this will be a easy way to get a Wii if you dont wanna keep checking stores, may take a few extra days to arrive but at least you got one coming :)

Edit: a store near me is supposed to get Wii's in either tomorrow or the next day, if they don't, then I'm gonna keep my eye on the walmart bundle and return 6 or 7 of the games :p

csiguy4u said:
should have updated your post then instead of scamming people into believe there were wii's available.
Dude they go in and out of stock every 5-15 minutes, no one has time/patience to update it that often, at least you now know somewhere online that you may be able to get one...

Sorry for the double post

~Blu

It says it is out of stock when you search for it on walmart.com

but when you click on it it says it is in stock

then when you try and order it says "Configuration is not available at this time."

So I am not sure exactly what that means.

----------

Does it really go in and out of stock that often Blu?

If it does I will just get one from there, well have my mom get me one for xmas from there.

Which sadly means that I will have to wait, but I am fine with it

----------

Is it true that you can not register usernames yet on the wii?

if so I am so glad because I really want my username and would hate not to get it, and since I don't own a wii yet I would not have been able to get on and register that name.

Chunk said:
Does it really go in and out of stock that often Blu?

If it does I will just get one from there, well have my mom get me one for xmas from there.

Which sadly means that I will have to wait, but I am fine with it
QUOTE]
I have been watching it for the past 1-2 hours and yes it seems too, just keep refreshing, when its out of stock i notice that there is one game missing, and it only shows 7 so i dont know which game or what that means but yeah, and good luck if you go for it there :)

Well I will have to confirm that I can return some games, because even though they might be great to some people the games like barnyard jsut aren't my type.

If I am able to do so, then I will definetly get it, thank you for responding.

*seems to have trouble finding the number to call*

Chunk said:
Well I will have to confirm that I can return some games, because even though they might be great to some people the games like barnyard jsut arent't my type.

If I am able to do so, then I will definetly get it, thank you for responding.
Yeah same here, there is no way in hell i would keep more than like 2 of those games, and no problem, good luck

~Blu

ant bully and barnyard are the only two I wouldn't keep.

I might get rid of open season and chicken little, but they have a little potential for fun

I called the walmart 1800 number twice and spoke to 2 different representatives, both of which told me I could return the games to my local walmart.

Ok thanks, I just need to catch it in stock again tomorrow, and have my mom snag one for me =)

*EDIT*

if anyone that sees it in stock could post the time and date there might be a pattern.

JStrobes said:
I called the walmart 1800 number twice and spoke to 2 different representatives, both of which told me I could return the games to my local walmart.
Good news :D
Well if I dont have any luck soon at local stores thats where I'll be getting mine

Back