Walmart Pre-Orders November 1st

wew good! I was a bit scared there! I thought everyone would have already preordered there Wiis
So you can't preorder the Wii at a 24 hour walmart?

Last edited:
me too. I was so close to grabbing my coat and dashing out the door to my 24hr walmart and crying out prays

haha, now i have a reason to stay up and watch Ghost Hunters Live....but not till 4am, great

ocdan said:
online pre-orders to be exact... For those who have a 24hr Walmart, this doesnt apply to you...
heh, yeah...sorry about that, wasn't meant to be misleading

ocdan said:
online pre-orders to be exact... For those who have a 24hr Walmart, this doesnt apply to you...

Ummm.... you preorder at walmart.com - so it shouldn't matter what wal-mart is near me?

EDIT - k, I get it, I think. So, this is not cool for me because I have a midterm tomorrow early, so I have to sleep. Maybe, if I check when I first wake up, there will still be some left. If not, I hope you guys get yours.

Last edited:
So let me get this sraight....no preorders at walmart except for online?

quoted from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussion...JZT9&asin=B0009VXBAQ&cdThread=Tx3BDWU2G4D7Q71
by: R Tebo
If you guys want to get your Wii between the 23rd and the 29th of NOV be my guest. I just looked at walmart and the site says even with the 1 day shipping you wont get it till the 21st, because they arent shiping till the 19th which means really they arent shipping till the 20th because 19th a sunday. NO thank you i would rather brave the crowds.
EDIT: how do you think shipping costs will compare to local sales taxes o_0?

NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's only a $535 bundl right now and its not even available yet - I don't have that mcuh. *weeps inconsolably. And I woke up early.....

EDIT: Wait - the page is changing..... omg omg omg omg zomg! *nervously fumbles cc out of wallet...*

Last edited:
[FONT="Arial"]Aloha!
Walmart is already sold out of the bundles...which btw comes with 4 games of your choice...they also sold out of the point cards. I was able to order a couple of controllers though...oh well maybe I'll have better luck next time.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
No dude - they haven't finished updating their website - I've been reading the posts of the guys who have stayed up all night for this and they said that unless it sold out in 5 seconds, it didn't sell out. The website has been morphing for the past hour I've been watching it. Rumor is that the site comes back up at 6a CST (walmart hq is in Arkansas). With the site loking the way it is - especially the homepage, I'd say 6a CST is a pretty sure bet. 10 minutes and I'll let you know.

I t does look like they're only doing the bundle, though.

Back