Walmart Pre-Orders November 1st

I hope not - 6a CST by the atomic clock and no dice.....

UPDATE: 7:39a CST and no dice - unless they sold out while I was commuting....

Last edited:
Okay, here's the latest juice - walmart.com is based out of california, so a lot of folks are thinking they may start taking preorders at 6a PST (5 minutes from now). I hope its true - I have a midterm in like half an hour.... :/

UPDATE: some guy called walmart and they said they only have the same information as us...

It's there!

omg I misssed it.... they changed the page while I was browsing... noes. Sold out in less than 20 minutes. FTL.

Last edited:
Its there, but sold out!!! I am so pissed off that its sold out already…..This sucks…. I am losing a little confidence about getting the wii on release day… I didn’t even know walmart was doing preorders.

yeah, man, I'm just sad. I missed it by literally minutes because I stayed in the car listening to the radio....

I actually saw one link that went to inn stock and another that pulled up nothing, so I hurried up and put it in my cart, but then it told me that there was a problem with my configuration. SO, I went back and tried changing some stuff around, thinking they may have run out of one of the games I picked.... no - they just ran out of preorders.

10 minutes and they're gone. How ridiculous. I think if I stand in line on launch day, I'll go to target or someplace.

Last edited:
Back