Walmart Questions

jasontflaco

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
walmart will be gettin how much???

i called the local 24/7 walmart and they told me the people waiting for Wii have to wait outside!!!! til midnight

how long should i go before midnight???

....I think you should arrive ASAP! Dont focus on the cold.....because it will BE!!!

paintba||er said:
All Walmarts are getting a minum of 20. I talked to my Walmart and they said that they have 25 and I can wait inside at mine.

20 minimum!? dude thats gonna be so hard to get!

If your over 21, I advise bringing a water bottle... full of vodka. That will surely keep you nice and toasty. The more I think about it... the more I realize that alot of people actually enjoy the campout process. You meet some cool people, it is pretty fun planning ahead and that feeling when all your hard work payed off just tops it all off.

WHAT TIME DO U THINK I SHOULD BE THERE
GUYS IF IT COMES OUT AT MIDNIGHT

dammmmm AT 4
I WAS thinkin more like 7

what do u guys think i live in northern va

and also for some reason the first time i talked to a walmart worker she said i could wait in there and when ic alled today a different lady said we had to wait outside, i unno but i think the second person just was BSing

but i will find out tomoro ill go in and get that flyer thingy

i hope i get one i really hope so

My Wal-Mart mentioned nothing about waiting outside, they said they would have a special line set up for the Wii.

jasontflaco said:
dammmmm AT 4
I WAS thinkin more like 7

what do u guys think i live in northern va

me too, I live in Northern VA, which location are you camping at and why?

jericho i will most likely be goin to walmart in woodbridge va,

worth ave

please reach me at AIM vendamelo

or [email protected]

maybe we can carpool or something

so far at all of my nearby wal-marts there are only like 4-5 people waiting for ps3. So it will probably be less with the Wii. I plan on getting loaded before waiting in line.

Back