Walmart Questions

paintba||er said:
Your gonna wait in line for 15 hours? I hope your pretty good at holding your piss in.

:lol: Actually most campers are mad cool and will save your spot for you to go take a leak or grab bite.

im thinkin about gettin there about
6 oclock
do u guys think ill succeed?

do u know whos gettin more wiis, walmart or target cuz im heard walmarts gettin the most but a minimum of 20 and now i hear targets getin like 60????????

jasontflaco said:
im thinkin about gettin there about
6 oclock
do u guys think ill succeed?

do u know whos gettin more wiis, walmart or target cuz im heard walmarts gettin the most but a minimum of 20 and now i hear targets getin like 60????????

Seeing as how wal-mart owns the world. I'd say wal-mart will be getting the most by far.

vagrant said:
Seeing as how wal-mart owns the world. I'd say wal-mart will be getting the most by far.

:lol: They definitely own the south. But up here in the Tri-State area, there is one that I know of.

ABC said:
:lol: They definitely own the south. But up here in the Tri-State area, there is one that I know of.

Well I know last year Wal-mart made like 1/4 of the years economical spending in the U.S.

1/4 of all spending in the U.s. is quite a bit of money.

vagrant said:
Well I know last year Wal-mart made like 1/4 of the years economical spending in the U.S.

1/4 of all spending in the U.s. is quite a bit of money.

I definitely agree. I am just saying that Wal-Mart has absolutely no say, nor power in Liberal areas. I would love to see more Wal-Marts open around here... but unfortunately the people that live around here won't let it happen.

i just called my local walmart, they dont know how many they are getting, but they open 7am on sunday. Was thinking of showing up around 8am, think there will be any left? I thought wii would be pretty available.

so no one can answer myquestino of will i be alright to go to my walmart

in northern va worth ave woodbridge va at like 6 pm
when they sell it at 12 am????

jasontflaco said:
so no one can answer myquestino of will i be alright to go to my walmart

in northern va worth ave woodbridge va at like 6 pm
when they sell it at 12 am????

Depends on your area. I know nothing of woodbridge Va. I know in Iowa you have to be extremely unlucky to missout on stuff like this. Because not many people will camp out.

in northern va worth ave woodbridge va at like 6 pm i will start waitin
do u think ill succed at 12 am????

I agree, The ad says a minumum of 20, but I found out my walmart is getting less than 10. I will be there a 9am. I would say some employees swiped up the rest of the systems.

Back