walmart release of wii?

ianhxman

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
ive heard from various ppl that walmarts doing a midnight release. is this for all walmarts? or only some? also do all like let you bring stuff in, i.e. chairs and food? any additional comments about walmart or release in general is ok too! =D

walmarts that are open 24hrs are doing a launch, it depends on the walmarts as to if you can wait in a line inside or have to wait outside, the one near me people have to wait outside and there are already people waiting.... but they will have alot more nintendo wii's that they did ps3's

It's best to just call your local walmart or go in there and ask what they are planing to do. Because each store decides what they are going to do. My walmart isn't even a 24hr one and they were planing to do a midnight launch but today decided not to and just open up at the normal store hours.

yea i guess il just do that, go in and be like "when are you opening for the wii?!?!" i bet they're not, cause theres like another walmart, target, and toysrus in the close vacinity

Back