Walmart Wednesday

Homesrfan said:
A lot of Walmarts are getting in Wiis this Wednesday. I suggest you call your local Superstore Walmart and see if they are.

Keep on ROCKIN' kid!!!!! Good luck getting your wii list for Christmas.

jshannonbuller said:
Keep on ROCKIN' kid!!!!! Good luck getting your wii list for Christmas.
Thanks.
Let's hope they have more than like 10. I know people will be getting there really early.

morg.ferge said:
My Wal-marts (toronto) have no mention of the Wii in the flyers :(
Well, I'm in the US... I don't know if they are Canadian offers too. Sorry. :(

morg.ferge said:
Dont be sorry. YOU'RE not Walmart! :)
Maybe I AM! :yikes:

Okay, sorry, but I just had to post this. I found a funny advertisement for Walmart and I took a screenshot... it seems that the employees are trying to tell us something:

employeesspeakoutll2.png

I want to post this on YTMND, but I can't think of a good song or audio. :)

Homesrfan is right... if you call, some employees can tell you but some others wont, but it dont hurt to try... i called every day and they always said they didnt have any... last week and half i went to walmart and i was looking for something else and *BOOM* someone walking with a wii... so i ran to electronics and got mine... they had 2 more after mine.

I don't even know if it's worth going to Walmart Wednesday...Doesn't look like they'll have too many systems and I don't like how we gotta rush to pick up the system...It's just going to be a rampage...

daonei said:
I don't even know if it's worth going to Walmart Wednesday...Doesn't look like they'll have too many systems and I don't like how we gotta rush to pick up the system...It's just going to be a rampage...
If your Walmart is 24 hours... then does that mean they'll go on sale at 12:00? Cuz that sucks.

I wonder how early you would have to go to even have a chance at getting a Wii at midnight? I've been wondering if it's easier or harder to get one then or at 8 am like some other people are saying. My local Walmart said nothing about the 12/6 shipment but their online catalog clearly said available 12/6...might as well give it a shot and call back today and hopefully get someone on the phone that knows about any shipments coming in.

The Walmart here in Rochester MN posted a sign that said they had Wiis but will not sell them until 8am on Wednesday.

I found out my local Walmart is selling them Wednesday at 8am but I'm contemplating whether to go...I heard some people have rainchecks. :incazzato: I'm going anyway though. Who knows, I might actually get one. But how early to go? The area I live in is fairly small...but I can't take that for granted.

Who here has a Wii and recieved one about around the same time of 8 am? Also, how early did you show up? I'd really like to know and it would be very much appreciated. I've never done anything like this before.

Last edited:
omegajedi said:
The Walmart here in Rochester MN posted a sign that said they had Wiis but will not sell them until 8am on Wednesday.

I got mine from best buy in Rochester the sunday after launch. I only had to wait in line for 2 hours. I was number 37 out of 41. I drove over from Austin.

^^the best buy i got mine from opened at 10am. I got there at 8 and still managed to get a wii, but just barely.

Last edited:
Back