red steel $49.82
CoD3$49.82
Madden$49.82
Zelda$49.82
2000 points.$20.00
----------------------
=$469.28

please tell me i miss something

the bundle cost $64.28 more!!! than if u buy them seperate....you can get a 5th game for that! or extra controler

are you sure that that picture of a controller at the top isnt and extra controller therefore the extra $60

nice...but i will stick with only a wii and an extra controller..i already pre ordered my games at EB games..

I think they are including an extra controller. But I'm not so into bundles, and I already have everything paid at gamestop.

I'm set, getting the Wii, 5 games, extra controller. I love my life. =)

yeah you have to add the extra controller in there
so that price is about right

but yeah i dont think ill need four games during launch
looking how long Zelda will be
and Red Steel looking pretty awesome
who needs four games?

Wiired said:
Its 'cause you get an extra Wiimote and Nunchuck, which you didn't mention

o ok sorry didnt read the bottom and u get to pick the 4 games you want... :aureola:

It's a pretty worthless bundle. It works out to almost the exact same amount of money either way, so it's not like you're getting anything.

Equis said:
1112997150995_500X500.jpg

$533.56

Nintendo wii $250.00
red steel $49.82
CoD3$49.82
Madden$49.82
Zelda$49.82
2000 points.$20.00
----------------------
=$469.28

please tell me i miss something

the bundle cost $64.28 more!!! than if u buy them seperate....you can get a 5th game for that! or extra controler

wait wait wait...
Its
Normal Wii Bundle - 249.99$
Wiimote [another] - 49.99$
Nunchuku [another] - 19.99$
Game - 49.99$
Game2 - 49.99$
Game3 - 49.99$
Game4 - 49.99$
2000 Wii points - 20.00$
-----------------------
Total: 539.93$ .... Not a big differance :)

Walmart said:
Items Included
Nintendo Wii Console
Nintendo Wii Console
Nintendo's Wii console, featuring a remarkable wireless controller experience, invites players into game worlds and activities like never before.

See more information
Additional Wii Remote Controller
Additional Wii Remote Controller
To make gaming as accessible to people of all ages and all abilities, Nintendo wanted to create a controller that was as inviting as it was sophisticated. The outcome is the Wii Remote.

See more information
Additional Wii Nunchuk Controller
Additional Wii Nunchuk Controller
Contoured to perfectly fit a player's hand, the Nunchuk builds on the simplicity of the Wii Remote and goes an extra step to meet the needs of gamers.

See more information
Nintendo Wii Points Card
Nintendo Wii Points Card
Downloading extra features and content, including the greatest games from the NES, Super NES, N64, Sega Genesis and NEC TurboGrafx video game consoles, will be as easy as entering a Wii Points Card code at a Wii onscreen menu.

See more information
Items to Choose
Choose 4 items below

IMO, you don't need that many games at launch. Wii Sports will provide a lot of fun, Zelda(which is a must have) has 100+ of gameplay, that'll keep you occupied through the holiday season, and then, if you want, one shooter.

darn, so expensive. I'm getting 3 out of 4 of those games. (not getting CoD3). Not getting the bundle though

Back