Waluigi: #3 Most Annoying Game Character

Navi was the most annoying IMHO. Well, I could just extend that to any fairy in any Zelda game that followed you around. Always giving their two cents when the bank is full.

Interesting list, I agree that the Dog being named first is a weird choice.
He wasn't annoying, he was just real creepy.

The most annoying character in my gaming experience is Daisy.

I hate her so much! :mad5:

i wanted to punch navi in the face when it kep saying "HEYY! what would saria say about you saving hyrule?!" heyy! push up c hey! gah!!!!

This list misses some of the best:
Farah from PoP. If she isn't dying, she's accidentaly shooting you.

Sylvie Christel in No More Heroes. All of her speeches are the same and are annoying and can't be skipped. Her cellphone soliloquies all follow the pattern "You're about to fight so you should use the restroom, you're definately going to die this time [OK THIS time you're gonna die for real], but trust your force and head for the garden of madness"

R2-D2 in any star wars game game featuring his "WHHEEEOOOWWW!!!" 'Nuff said.

Dry Bones. They're like weebls, weebls wobble but they don't fall down. I just want them to die, but by the magic of levitation they manage to put themselves back together.

Every "character" in a DDR game. etc.

Last edited:
yeah waluigi is a piece of purple ****! he doesnt even deserve to be a second rate character in a second rate sports game!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

jk frummage. but i Lol'd when i read what they said about him.

This is absurd, Waluigi shouldn't of made that list! ANd Tingle DEFINATELY should not have made it!!!!

crazyman2 said:
i wanted to punch navi in the face when it kep saying "HEYY! what would saria say about you saving hyrule?!" heyy! push up c hey! gah!!!!
HEYLISTIN HEY HEY LISTIN HEY LINK WATCH OUT HEY LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ^^^ omg nearly made me go mental

NAVI wreaked OOT hey lets start a navi fanclub..........NEVER

Was this thread originally posted somewhere else? I never saw it when I posted a thread about this.

Other annoying characters they should have put on there: Otis from Dead Rising (for the same reason as Navi), Tricky from Star Fox Adventures (he's partly to blame for me never bothering to finish the game) and those angsty Final Fantasy heroes (especially Squall).

Back