Waluigi confirmed for Olympics

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
It's probably been said already, but I read in ONM that Waluigi is definately in Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. Take that haters! :lol:

He will be great at EVERYTHING!

Btw, great avatar. Ima rep you :lol:

Lol, I hate Wario, not Waluigi. His crotch chop is a little disturbing in Strikers though. I bet wario2ooo will flame me haha.

manufan15 said:
Lol, I hate Wario, not Waluigi. His crotch chop is a little disturbing in Strikers though. I bet wario2ooo will flame me haha.

Well I will rep you for the comment. Waluigi is infinitely better than Wario :lol:

[Reminder]This isnt a fan thread you guys...[/Reminder]
I think it's awsome that they finnaly include Waluigi in a game. IMO Waluigi has been a bit shafted in a lot of games lately. Kind of like Luigi to Mario. I wonder if there would be a game dedicated to Waluigi like WarioWare.

Tails McCloud~ said:
[Reminder]This isnt a fan thread you guys...[/Reminder]
I think it's awsome that they finnaly include Waluigi in a game. IMO Waluigi has been a bit shafted in a lot of games lately. Kind of like Luigi to Mario. I wonder if there would be a game dedicated to Waluigi like WarioWare.

Waluigi only appears as a "filler" character. If you look at his game history, he has only ever appeares in Mario sports or party games (mario kart is included as a sport).

I think they should break this trend and introduce him to SSBB!

Last edited:
Ever play any WarioWare games? Or Wario Woods?

mushroomedmario said:
frummage, i don't think you are aware , but you said 'wario is only a filler in the games' instead of waluii, confusing tails, and that confused you

Thanks for correcting me :lol:

I edited it now

Back