Waluigi Only a Assist Trophy? I will Cry Tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Wii

The Free Wii Point Man
Dec 19, 2007
Kamloops BC
My favourite Character in The Mario universe Got got Short.IMO. His best pal Wario gets a spot on the Brawl list. But not Mr.W.:yikes:

Why would nintendo not put him in as a Character? Was it because of his Lack of Moves? I dont think so.

Here is A list of what he could Have used.

MOVES
-Like Peaches Turnup things, he could throw his mighty EggPlants!

-His character Pose could be him Saying "Waluigi Number 1!"

-He could have something Involving Bombs

Feel Free to Post your Complaints and Ideas:wink:

Free_Wii

good job with those moves. only a bunch more and you might have a reasonable arguement. Not to be mean, he has no real games of his own. wario does, wario has moves that could be made, waluigi has bo-bombs only.

what a let down, they put sonic in but not waluigi? i mean sonic is cool and all but a third party character would be higher priority than an actual nintendo character? messed up

Wii_Smurf said:
Waluigi sucks. Im surpised he made it in. He has NO Games of his own, Barely a move list
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :mad:

*decapitates Wii_Smurf*

Well Im sure no one wants to wait another month just so you can play as Waluigi. Sonic is a video game icon, Waluigi on the other hand was made so Wario would have a partner in Mario Power Tennis. You also have to take the other characters,levels, and gameplay under consideration. Your just gonna have to appreciate Brawl for what it is.But dont worry, maybe the next SSB(years from now) will have Waluigi.

Oh Can I Add To the Moves List?

1.He can like hit you with a tennis racket.

2.Run you over with a go kart.

3.And.......ummmmm a cannon?

I know im not creative ,but hey look at luigi's moves.

Last edited:
Wamoo said:
Well Im sure no one wants to wait another month just so you can play as Waluigi. Sonic is a video game icon, Waluigi on the other hand was made so Wario would have a partner in Mario Power Tennis. You also have to take the other characters,levels, and gameplay under consideration. Your just gonna have to appreciate Brawl for what it is.But dont worry, maybe the next SSB(years from now) will have Waluigi.

Oh Can I Add To the Moves List?

1.He can like hit you with a tennis racket.

2.Run you over with a go kart.

3.And.......ummmmm a cannon?

I know im not creative ,but hey look at luigi's moves.
I WOULD WAIT ANOTHER DECADE TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AS WALUIGI!!!!

Meh. I'm not a fan of Wario, let alone Waluigi. I could care less for the two.

Waluigi is an assist trophy. I'm sure he'll be usefull. As a full on character? I don't think he deserves it. Like what was stated above, Sonic is a legend. Waluigi doesn't even have his own game. If they delayed the game just to add waluigi to the roster, i would be pissed beyond all reason. If it was to add a character the majority of the people in the world knew and recognized, then ok. i can deal.

In short, i could care less about Waluigi's status in the game.

frummage you just got your [strike]ass[/strike]butt handed to you... I bet they will eventually make a waluigi game. I perfer Waluigi over Sonic all the way.
Sega make poo poo games. Ive been so dissapointed by them. Phantasy star universe(FAILED) Sonic the hedgehog(FAILED) etc...Mario and sonic Olympic games(ARE YOU KIDDING ME) "If at first you don't succeed, you fail." -GLaDOS

Last edited by a moderator:
Nakatomi said:
what a let down, they put sonic in but not waluigi? i mean sonic is cool and all but a third party character would be higher priority than an actual nintendo character? messed up
So your basically saying you would rather just see Nintendo throw in characters in Mario that we've seen over the past few years over and over again rather then be open to third party characters joining? jk : P

Anyways back to the topic to be honest I also can't see Waluigi being a playable character for [Read other people's input on Waluigi]

Edit : wow what's up with people hating on Sonic? He had to start somewhere, so what's the big problem?

Last edited:
Nakatomi said:
frummage you just got your [strike]ass[/strike]butt handed to you... I bet they will eventually make a waluigi game. I perfer Waluigi over Sonic all the way.
Sega make poo poo games. Ive been so dissapointed by them. Phantasy star universe(FAILED) Sonic the hedgehog(FAILED) etc...Mario and sonic Olympic games(ARE YOU KIDDING ME)
Sonic is NOT a failure, get your facts straight kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back