Wanna buy Metroid Prime 1 & 2. Is it worth it???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I'm becoming in a GC games collector, I already have Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Resident Evil 4 (I've already finished, it's one of my favourite games ever), and I want to buy MP games, LoZ: Wind Waker, Viewtiful Joe games, and many others. I need to play them on Wii, since I didn't had a GC.
And now I just have MP games in mind.

So I saw some clips of Metroid Prime 1 & 2. The first one sound a little bit more appealing than the second one, but I don't know that yet.
I saw some reviews about the two ones, and they got good reviews, but there's a problem about this game, according to them they aren't for all the gamers because the game can be a bit slow and repetitive. This is why I need your opinions on this two games.

Is it worth to buy MP 1 & 2??

I did the same thing demonflair, I bought the following gamecube games.

Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime 2 (My brother has 1)
Viewtiful Joe
DK Jungle Beat (was really cheap so picked it up)
Donkey Konga 2 is in the mail right now

I really want Beyond Good and Evil, but the gamecube version is just so expensive.

My brother already owned the following:

Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime
Fzero
Zelda Wind Waker
Super Smash Bro Melee

I first got mario sunshine, played through most of it, I have around 80/120 Shine sprites, very good game.

Next I played Resident Evil, I've played through about 4 hours, its really well done, but I'm bummed about the Wii version cause I want to get that instead, debating selling it and getting the wii version when it comes.

I played about 2 hours of Eternal Darkness, gonna get back to it, really cool, but haven't played enough to really give it a thumbs up or down.

Same story with viewtiful joe. I don't think I'd buy a sequal though.

Playing Metroid Prime 1 at the moment, brother borrowed Echoes. I'm gonna go ahead and say its my favorite of the games I bought so far. There is alot of reading when you scan stuff, but you don't have to read all of it, I do it just because I'm a perfectionist kind of. There may be a bit of backtracking, which while annoying is just a part of metroid, always has been. I'm about six hours in and it hasn't been too bad yet. The graphics are great, the story is suspenseful, all around I really like it and recommend getting the first at least. Get it and if you like it you can get the second. I plan on buying MP3 so I wanted to know the story of the first two before I bought the third.

I suggest ebay or www.hitgaming.com

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestion Skorp. I really am looking forward to buy Metroid Prime 1. I will buy MP 1 first to get to know more about the game, it's atmosfere, the gameplay and story, and if I like it I will buy the second one too.
Maybe I need to play MP's previous games before Corruption release, because I want to buy it, with no doubts, and I want to know how is it going to be in the game.
Hey about that link you gave me, do they do orders for Europe? Because I live in Portugal.

Back